Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Shes so good! Love the scent, also lastes for quite some time! Its a very creamy soft lotion.
Kristyl I.
Savannah, GA
I don't have the best thing to say about the same thing over and over the last few years ago
Samantha A.
Smells amazing and it's very fresh not overwhelming kinda costly. Lasts for a long minute
Gabrielle F.
Flat Rock , MI
I likeed the smell when I was in the store but after using it at home it was to strong.
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Love love love this smell! I'm addicted to bath and body works! Love all their stuff.
Kelsey L.
Algonquin, IL
This scent is amazing! It's strong but enjoyable. I have multiple bottles stashed.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
Smells amazing and it is a nice thick consistency that moisturizes like no other!
Laura S.
Love this product! Helps keep my hands soft from having to wash them so much.
Ashley T.
Tampa, FL
This smells so wonderful! Makes my skin feel ultra soft. I keep this at work and at home. It's a nice scent that's not too overwhelming for the workplace.
Lynda B.
Erath, LA
This scent is one of my favorites from bath and body works the formula is amazing I have bought this scent over and over