Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Megan O.
Newington, CT
I love the consistency of this lotion! Goes on thick and keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated ALL day!
Gloria M.
Must have this lotion at all times in my purse it smells delicious and it leaves my body really smooth
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
You'll love this body cream! It's thick and gives moisture to last all day! The scent is intoxicating!
Jennifer C.
Crawfordsville, IA
Smells great and so thick and creamy, completely renews skin. Very gentle on skin and absorbs quickly.
Addie G.
I have never used that produce before so I don't what is like or something the pro is it smells good
BriAnna L.
Nixa, MO
Probably one of my favorite smells at bath and body works. I feel like I just walked out of a garden
Anna B.
Washington, MO
This stuff smells amazing! It is simply to die for! I would buy it again, and again, and AGAIN!
Julia K.
Osage, IA
This is great it works really well. The smell is great and it leaves your body smooth and soft
Rachel D.
I love this lotion! it keeps my skin hydrated without leaving it oily. it also smells amazing!
Fray M.
I'm in love with my Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber. It smells so good and it's triple moisture.