Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Krystal B.
It was okay not my favorite but I still would suggest buying from there store just not this one to fruity that all
Jamille M.
Upper Darby, PA
Great value. Body cream seals in moisture and keeps skin hydrated all day! Smells great without being overbearing.
Denise D.
Woodbridge, NJ
I loved this scent sooooo much. I felt like I was in an island somewhere. I take this with me every time I travel.
Lindsey C.
Love Bath & Body works!!! It's the only brand of lotion I use!! Very moisturizing!!! Great scents to choose from!!
Anushree P.
Love love the smell is amazing. People who love floral smell will love this. Would highly recommend to try this.
Ana V.
I love the smell and how it leaves my skin so smooth. Aside from it being thin enough so I don't feel so gunky.
Donna W.
I find this works really due to my skin dries really fast due to my diabetes. And the scent is not bad at all.
Karissa S.
New Orleans, LA
This body cream smells absolutely amazing , it is something i will take with me everywhrre to stau moisturized
Alysondra E.
My fave seasonal scent. Fig makes it a little deeper than i usually wear but not too heavy for year round wear!
Cassie P.
I haven't personally bought this one, but I've used my friend's. Leaves skin feeling soft and smells great.