Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Krystal B.
It was okay not my favorite but I still would suggest buying from there store just not this one to fruity that all
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA
My mom and me use it, I like how it makes me feel, nice, younger, my girls love this smell, and like to use it too
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I've never used this so I probably shouldn't be reviewing it. Might smell nice, might smell awful. I have no idea.
Jamille M.
Upper Darby, PA
Great value. Body cream seals in moisture and keeps skin hydrated all day! Smells great without being overbearing.
Anushree P.
Love love the smell is amazing. People who love floral smell will love this. Would highly recommend to try this.
Alysondra E.
My fave seasonal scent. Fig makes it a little deeper than i usually wear but not too heavy for year round wear!
Donna W.
I find this works really due to my skin dries really fast due to my diabetes. And the scent is not bad at all.
Karissa S.
New Orleans, LA
This body cream smells absolutely amazing , it is something i will take with me everywhrre to stau moisturized
Ana V.
I love the smell and how it leaves my skin so smooth. Aside from it being thin enough so I don't feel so gunky.
Kay M.
Rentz, GA
It smells great but after you put so much on it leaves your skin feeling kinda sticky and the smell leaves