Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jamille M.
Upper Darby, PA
Great value. Body cream seals in moisture and keeps skin hydrated all day! Smells great without being overbearing.
Denise D.
Woodbridge, NJ
I loved this scent sooooo much. I felt like I was in an island somewhere. I take this with me every time I travel.
Anushree P.
Love love the smell is amazing. People who love floral smell will love this. Would highly recommend to try this.
Alysondra E.
My fave seasonal scent. Fig makes it a little deeper than i usually wear but not too heavy for year round wear!
Ana V.
I love the smell and how it leaves my skin so smooth. Aside from it being thin enough so I don't feel so gunky.
Karissa S.
New Orleans, LA
This body cream smells absolutely amazing , it is something i will take with me everywhrre to stau moisturized
Donna W.
I find this works really due to my skin dries really fast due to my diabetes. And the scent is not bad at all.
Robin P.
Floral scent not very strong hints of vanilla, very thick and moisturizing , long lasting and smells great.
Cassie P.
I haven't personally bought this one, but I've used my friend's. Leaves skin feeling soft and smells great.
Kay M.
Rentz, GA
It smells great but after you put so much on it leaves your skin feeling kinda sticky and the smell leaves