Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the triple moisture body lotions, they are the only ones I purchase at BBW's. The smell of this lotion is amazing. It's not too fruity and the smell stays on my skin for a while. Also the way it feels is great. The product is very rich and creamy. It don't leave my skin feeling sticky after. I love this product. One of my favorite.
Brittany A.
WV
This scent smelled so good! I bought it online because it was on sale. I asked one of the sales associates if they would be restocking it, but they said it was limited edition. If you happen to see this product in stores or online, make sure you smell it. It has a wonderful luxurious scent that lasts and smells amazing!
Michaela H.
All of the Bath and Body Work's body cream's are very moisturizing. However, if you let this body cream sit around for too long, it will take on the smell of the plastic tube and no longer smell like lotion. If you plan on buying this product, only buy one at a time so it does not take on the plastic smell.
Natalie Y.
Longmont , CO
I love this body cream! I started using this every time I get out of the shower and I have started noticing a major difference in the softness of my skin. My skin isn't drying out quite as fast as it use to. I also love the scent. The price isn't great but buying this on sale can save you a ton!
jenny p.
This product is amazing. It lasts such a long time, doesn't ware out quick. I bought this product from my local bath and body works. The smell is amazing the scent reminds me of a paradise that will never end. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone who loves bath and body works
Jamie T.
Gladwin, MI
I love the way the triple cream feels on your skin, it leaves you feeling moisturized all day long. This fragrance isn't particularly my favorite but I picked it up from the clearance table. I normally like things that are tropical and fruity, and this one is more floral.
Vanya G.
I love this product! It has a great scent and moisturizing too. The price is reasonable and Bath& Body works always has sales to offer. I use it very often and looking to get a new one. I would definitely recommend it to those that want body cream with an amazing scent!
Eliana A.
Seymour, CT
This product is absolutely amazing! It moisturizes so well and smells great. It is not at all on the pricey side, especially because there are always sales or discounts. I am already out of this product because I used it so often, but I would definitely buy another one!
Rachel W.
I love the bath and body works triple moisture lotions. They are some of the few products that I feel actually moisturize deep down into the many layers of skin. This scent is one of my favorites. I also love the cucumber scent. I always use it after I shave my legs!
Farzana M.
Detroit, MI
This is really moisturizing and smells amazing! I love this put this stuff on after a shower. It really does hydrate the skin. You don't need much as well and it feels really nice on the skin. Overall I just love Bath and Body Work products and would recommend them!