BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Este producto es economico y si lo recomiendan?2 Answers
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Tampa, FL
I can't describe the scent of this product. I think I love it because its not a fruity. Smell. I like fruity scents I don't want to smell like one all of the time. Its kind of like an Orchid with mild hint of vanilla and rose. But not like...old school Avon rose...if you can understand that. To me a subtle hint of musk makes this product a mature smell...which I like. When I wear it I feel like the mature adult I am...without smelling old.
Harsha K.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
Refreshing smell. I got this on sale for $3.50 so it is ridiculously worth it. Of course it's not as long-lasting. in fact is not even as long lasting as any eau de toilette. I end up spraying it on like 50 times a day. But it doesn't matter because $3.50. I usually wear this to school. there it doesn't matter what I smell like.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I think this has a very unique scent. Usually other Bath and Body Works sprays smell the same, but this is different. It lasted me a very long time. You get much use out of this bottle. I like the Moroccan packaging on the bottle. I like when the packaging is creative.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Love this smell! Smells so nice. Definitely grab some during the semi annual sale.
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth , KS
I fell in love with this scent from the moment I smelled it. This is my third bottle of it and sadly it seems Bath and Body Works discontinued it because the last two bottles I've had to buy on amazon. This is not that long lasting but the smell is just so perfect so I don't mind spraying it all the time
Madison B.
Madison B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is such a good body spray, probably my favorite one from bath and body works!  I have already used a whole bottle and need to repurchase.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
This body spray smells amazing, it is very fresh and flowery. The scent lingers all day long. If you're looking for a spring scent I would recommend checking this one out. I got mine for three dollars. Not only does it work great but it is also very inexpensive.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
Please bring back! This stuff smells AMAZING! Lasts a very long time. I like to spray this on me after I get out of shower.
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This perfume smells absolutely amazing !! The smell lasts for hours its such a pretty smell I love it ! Totally reccomend this
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I love this scent. It's not overpowering at all. Light and perfect for a summer scent. Long lasting and fantastic. Will buy again and will recommend to everyone. Bath and body works wins again with this scent!
Celia G.
Celia G.
Este producto es economico y si lo recomiendan?