Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A lush blend of fresh jasmine, blue violets, sheer lavender & soft musk in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

How does this work and does this last a while or does it make you need lotion again within 2 hours? Does the smell last?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Product Highlights
Very moisturizing and smells delicious Doesn't have an oily residue and absorbs into the skin very nicelyin reviews
My daughter has really dry skin and finding something that would help was hard nothing seemed to work but this body Butter did amazing things for her skin in reviews
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Mirla G.
This has always been one of my favorite scents. It's scent is always nice and brings compliments. This cream is a deluxe moisturizer with shea butter.. It leaves my skin super smooth and soft. It feels luxurious and the moisturizing is perfect.
Chandra G.
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Chandra G.
 Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream has key notes of white jasmine, blue violet, sheer lavender, lily of the valley, and soft musk. It is infused with shea butter, aloe, and cocoa butter. This cream is light not thick, not greasy, and absorbs right into the skin. Your skin will feel smooth, soft, and very supple from daily use of this moisturizing cream. The scent is very long lasting throughout the day. The packaging is super cute and I guarantee your skin will no longer feel dry plus smell oh so floral and lightly musk.
Sharifa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Sharifa K.
I absolutely, love love love this Ultra Shea Body Cream!!! It’s getting harder and harder to find it. I think Bath & Body Works are phasing it out. I’ve tried other products that gives the same scent but, nothing can compare. The best scent they ever offered and it’s uber moisturizing! [product:bath-&-body-works-moonlight-path-ultra-shea-body-cream]
Montana E.
Los Angeles, CA
First, let me say that Moonlight Path is my favorite and I have everything in that collection. Second, I would most definitely recommend it to YOU. The thing I love the most about it is that it's SUPER creamy. It rubs on smooth and lasts all day. Unfortunately, the quantity doesn't last, but it is so worth it.
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Lupita T.
Love this scent I love every thing about this duo will not change anything it lasts all day long even after washing my hands .
Pallavi G.
Secaucus
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Pallavi G.
It has a mild fragrance to it. Little greasy for oily skin..You could get better product in the same range.
Barbi M.
Wausau, WI
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Barbi M.
This is what my husband picked out for me love it get lots of compliments on it will recommend it no improvement
Antoniela F.
Joplin, MO
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Antoniela F.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Super soft amazing scent leaves my body feelings soft and it has no burning or nothing very gentle on either dry skin or silky skin good value and definitely worth it I would for sure but it again and recommend this I love using it on my elbows and hands and knees the most or my thighs especially my inner thighs
nikki B.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by nikki B.
Hands down my all time favorite scent from bath and body works! I love the floral musk scent with hints of lavender, it really does remind me of night time in a garden! The lotion absorbs really quick and leaves my skin super soft and the scent lingers all day long
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Gina H.
Absolutely fell in love with this one ❤️. Works wonders for my skin. I use it daily on my stomach and hips area and very satisfied with this product. Great value and quality and affordable.