BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The fragrance you love with an all new look! Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration.

• Top Notes: Sheer Lavender, Bergamot
  • Mid Notes: Star Rose, White Jasmine, Violet, Ylang Ylang, Lily of the Valley
  • Dry Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Amber, Soft Musk

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This has to be one of my favorite scents and thankfully in body cream! Yes! It’s thick, absorbs very quickly and usually only takes 1 application for the day. This stuff keeps you from drying out and I’d recommend it after a shower…but make sure to dry off very well before applying it. A little goes a long way.
Hollyanne R.
Lamar, AR
I absolutely LOVE this lotion. I purchased it over the weekend, and I did not regret my decision. I got it on a buy three, get three sale at the store. It was $13, and I think that's a fair price, considering the high quality of the lotion. It will also last you quite a while, as long as you don't use more than you need and waste it. It spreads further out than you would think. The scents noted here are night-blooming jasmine, blue violet, sheer lavender, lily of the valley, and soft musk. This is according to the back of the bottle. I think it smells awesome. The scent lasts throughout the day too. Definitely would recommend, but keep in mind that the scent may not mix well with all body chemicals and natural scents. With any scented lotion or fragrance, I recommend trying it out in the store instead of buying online. You may love the smell, but not how it smells on you.
Riya J.
I love love the scent of moon light path to use it during the daytime at work. It's nice understates smell compare to other Bath & body works lotions. This cream keeps my hand hydrated even with multiple hand washes and you can always score this for $3-6 depending on current sales going on at B&B works. Highly recommend this body cream for daytime use!
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I am a huge fan of a thick moisturizing body cream, especially after I've shaved my legs. I love the Moonlight Path scent to begin with; it lasts forever and just smells wonderful. The cream itself is also great. Keeps my skin super soft and you can get it for a great price (usually have deals such as buy two get one so I can get multiples). My #1 for sure
Meriel C.
I have used this body cream for a few years now and it's kept my skin moisturized and smelling lovely! If you like hints of jasmine, lavender, violet, lilies and a soft musky scent, then I highly recommend this product for you!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I have about 5 go-to scents from the bath & body works shea line. Moonlight path smells great, feels great on the skin and the smell lasts about 4-5 hours. I use it every day after i shower. I recommend this scent to anyone who likes warm musky scents.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
This is one of my favorite fragrance from bath and body works. The smell is great and clean smelling I use it everyday to help with moisturizing. It is long lasting and will definitely it it again when I run out.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
If you're like me you've looked at this and thought "why is there a lotion AND a cream? What's the difference?" Well I have seen the light thanks to a very helpful bath and body works employee. Unlike lotion which can feel slightly greasy and heavy until it dries, this cream Is absorbed by your skin leaving it it light and nicely scented. Have you ever applied lotion to your legs and then tried to put on yoga pants right after? You know that clingy damp feeling that encases your legs? This doesn't do that, your skin literally drinks the moisture in leaving nothing but smooth skin. Don't get me wrong, I like lotions, but this is a complete game changer. It dries quick and leaves your skin moisturized. And don't even get me started on the scent! It is one of the only scents I can really tolerate from bb&w; a lot of their scents are so heavily cloaking it can give you a headache, it least it does to me, and is so sickly sweet you smell like a mix between a preteen girl and a lollipop. Moonlight path is a scent that leaves you smelling fresh and clean. I cannot recommend this product high enough.
Kristen T.
This has been one of my go to scents since I was 15. I love the dark floral smell it has. I will never get tired of this scent. Very affordable price and leaves my skin so soft
Melissa F.
This is my favorite scent from bath & body. I love the soft scent and after using this I would recommend the body cream over the lotion it lasts longer and soothes dry skin immediately. This is one item I never let myself run out of.