BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Stroll through a lush garden blend of fresh jasmine, blue violets, sheer lavender & soft musk

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter, Aloe Butter and Coconut Oil, our super soft body butter softens and smooths with over 24 hours of intense moisture. This whipped & fluffy butter is fast-absorbing to leave skin feeling amazing and lightly scented.

• How does this work and does this last a while or does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very moisturizing and smells delicious Doesn't have an oily residue and absorbs into the skin very nicely" in 17 reviews
  • "My daughter has really dry skin and finding something that would help was hard nothing seemed to work but this body Butter did amazing things for her skin " in 5 reviews
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Wonderful product. The scent is very intense when one puts it on and one's body warmth comes in contact with it. This scent is my favorite. Moonlight is my number one I love it and I have body lotion, shower gel,bubble bath, body cream, and mist. Highly recommended. Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter 7 Oz / 200 G
Melissa F.
I love this body butter!!! Not only does it have a great scent that I constantly get complements on but it makes my very dry skin feel great. It soothes even the driest skin. I have been buying this for the past 10 years. I use the body cream in the tube when I’m in a hurry but this body butter is great.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I have such dry skin, especially in the winter time. Instead of regular lotion, I try to use thicker body butter in order to really hydrate and moisturize. This product does the trick! The smell is amazing and really lasts all day- I catch myself getting wiffs of it randomly. It keeps my skin soft and even my boyfriend notices when I wear it. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
I absolutely love the smell of this . Smells very elegant. Jasmine, lavender and a floral smell is the overall smell of this. It also has Shea butter in it which is extremely moisturizing. Also has aloe butter and cocoa butter which is great for stretch marks!!! Not greasy at all like some.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
This is my favorite body cream in Bath &Body works! The scent is amazing and the body cream is so thick and rich and spreads nicely over skin. Leaves my skin smelling great and feeling smooth and soft all day. This is the scent I always go back to. It's florally and soft yet sexy and seductive.
Catherine L.
Love the smell of this! Even better than the body cream, the body butter is so nourishing and moisturizing. Perfect for winter, or any season with dry skin. I love how the scent lasts forever and I can match it with my shower gel too.
Dorothy Z.
Okemos, MI
This Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Body really does a great job at moisturizing your body. It is infused with coconut oil, which makes your skin extra soft, especially during the harsh winters. I really recommend this product for after the shower.
Shanel N.
Troy , NY
Moonlight path is one of my favorite fragrance from bath and body works. I love the soft, long lasting smell. It's smells a little like a sweet soft baby powder scent. I would definitely recommend this fragrance
Amber M.
Los Angeles
Love this stuff! It smells amazing and it’s a very good body cream. It moisturizes very well and keeps my skin hydrated! It smells amazing I even got the spray! I would totally recommend recommend this!
Britney J.
I love the smell of this product. I also love the thickness of this product as well. the only problem I have with this is that it gives me break outs often. I'm prone to acne so because it's a thick and kinda oily product. if I put on at night or throughout the day. I get acne pimples the next day. I would say if you have acne try to limit the amount you put on weekly. like maybe 2x a week because you might have acne pimples in the morning or later on that day. I still like it though.
Rachelle G.
Cleveland, OH
How does this work and does this last a while or does it make you need lotion again within 2 hours? Does the smell last?