Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

A lush garden blend of night-blooming jasmine, blue violet, sheer lavender, lily of the valley & soft musk in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

Iss this product better then the Victoria secret lotions?
I laying that cream and loving it and much more very very fragrant, and how much that it odrata and leaves skin beautiful my people? master #constest
How strong is the scent for this
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Super Smooth Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I love the scent! It is light and fresh and really is moisturizing. This has to be my favorite scent from bath and body works in reviews
Jahanvi P.
Somerset, NJ
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Jahanvi P.
Great Great Great. It smells really good and also keeps hands hydrated for long time. This was really helpful during covid after using sanitizers.
Lanette F.
Titusville
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Lanette F.
Moonlight path by Bath & Body Works is my go-to fragrance for this time of year! It leaves my skin moisturize for up to 24 hours also has shea butter, coconut oil, and vitamin E! I love how thick and creamy it is... [product:bath-&-body-works®-moonlight-path-super-smooth-body-lotion]
Kourtlyn R.
New Llano
This lotion is really good and I used it everyday and I was really amazed by how it made my skin feel
Nova R.
Lynnwood , WA
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Nova R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
It’s a pretty good moisturizer. I don’t use it that often because I have other ones I like to use but the scent is not too over powering and it smells light like flowers almost. My only problem is that it leaves your face really shiny
Megan G.
Jonestown, PA
I have purchased this before but in shower gel. It smells so good, it kinda smells like vanilla? I would definitely buy this again though!.
Cheryl D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I think this lotion can be improved it feels watery when applied. The perfume in it is a little to overpowering. Price isn’t bad but I wouldn’t recommend this sorry
Melissa B.
Loveland, CO
So delicious smelling! Lasts for hours and makes you smell so pretty! Great value if you do the Buy 3 Get 3! Use it EVERY day of my life! It makes a great gift and I buy it at Bath & Body Works! Sometimes online and sometimes in store. I buy it all the time!
Tara H.
Murrells Inlet, SC
This is my favorite scent from bath and body, however i felt the lotion had a different scent. I did not care for it and did return. I have been pleased with the other products in this scent.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Lupita E.
I love using it a lot of times.I wear it on some occasions because I want to have a good and amazing smell.
Kaitlyn W.
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Kaitlyn W.
It's a pretty light purple colour. It also smells really good like a light flowery scent. Lasts a long time and doesn't feel greasy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...