Bath & Body Works® MOONLIGHT PATH Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Stroll through a lush garden blend of fresh jasmine, blue violets, sheer lavender & soft musk

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

I laying that cream and loving it and much more very very fragrant, and how much that it odrata and leaves skin beautiful my people? master #constest
How strong is the scent for this
How soft and smooth do you find this makes your skin?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® MOONLIGHT PATH Super Smooth Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I love the scent! It is light and fresh and really is moisturizing. This has to be my favorite scent from bath and body works ” in reviews
Crowley, TX
This is my all time fav. I love it because it is not too over powering. It's a soft smooth smell. I have to wash my hand very often and this lotion has kept my hands from becoming overly dry. I usually wait for the sale and stock up. Would totally recommend to anybody who is overwhelmed my smells. This is the perfect blend.
Philadelphia
This product smells fantastic. It is perfectly perfumed and perfectly light, and you can use this product for your entire body or just your hands, and you will be pleasantly surprised each time. My mother has been buying this scent as a lotion and body spray for years and it is her absolute favorite.
Leon, WV
I really like this lotion for the smell so if i just want to smell great i use this. This brand isn't great for hydrating as i usually get left with a greasy feel from the lotion but the scent lasts so long from the lotion that i still love it and it's nit bad for the price.
Bell, CA
I love the smell of this body lotion. I own many products of bath and body and this one is my favorite it has a unique smell. The smell is light and not to strong leaves you body super smooth. Bath & Body Works® MOONLIGHT PATH Super Smooth Body Lotion
I personally don’t like this scent; however, it is a nice lotion. It leaves my hands a bit on the  sticky side. I would improve this product by making it less sticky and toning down the scent. I would recommend if you like stronger scents.
Lynnwood , WA
Bath & Body Works® MOONLIGHT PATH Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Nova R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
It’s a pretty good moisturizer. I don’t use it that often because I have other ones I like to use but the scent is not too over powering and it smells light like flowers almost. My only problem is that it leaves your face really shiny
Silverdale
This smells like sitting next to a windowsill during a downpour, listening to your favorite relaxing music that gives you goosebumps. It’s gentle on the skin but also hydrates your skin so it’s super smooth and smells so good.
Milton, Florida
This is a pretty good product. It is very moisturizing and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and it's not greasy. It also smells smells really good .I leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized for the whole day!
Norfolk, VA
I am a fan of Bath & Bodyworks and am constantly in the store testing new fragrances. I found this one though while at work and a coworker was wearing it. It is so relaxing and makea me feel good whenever I wear it.
van buren Maine
My absolute favorite scent! Smells amazing lasts forever! I can smell this scent from anywhere! I have loved it for years nothing could ever take its place! And the price is just right! BEST SCENT EVER!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...