BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Stroll through a lush garden blend of fresh jasmine, blue violets, sheer lavender & soft musk

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

Bath & Body Works® MOONLIGHT PATH Super Smooth Body Lotion
  • "I love the scent! It is light and fresh and really is moisturizing. This has to be my favorite scent from bath and body works " in 36 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I prefer more subtle scents personally and find this to be a little too strong to apply as an actual moisturizer for legs or anything requiring more than a small amount. However, it does have a really good floral scent that isn't grandma-esque.  It's actually elicited a compliment from a guy friend when I came out of a locker room wearing it. He said (verbatim) "Dude, someone smells GOOD in there." I'm married, so it was a little awkward...but it has the man-factor I suppose haha!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I hate this scent. I feel like bath and body is so known for being fresh and sweet. This to me smells like a more “mature” scent. It’s not pleasant and it’s very very strong. I hate the new packaging it feels so old and basic. They are known for their cute and fun packaging and this just doesn’t do it for me.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
This is another scent that I enjoy, it’s very calming and makes you feel warm and clean. The only thing is it is a very strong smell it’s hard to describe what it smell like. I think bath and body works has gotten up there in price. So when I finish the one that I have I will not be buying another one.
Kaitlyn B.
Gaston, SC
I love this lotion! It has a nice scent that stays on all day! It is also very affordable. The scent is strong but it makes it to where you can smell it when it is applied. I would definitely buy this product again because it works well to combat the ashy areas on my body and make my legs smooth after shaving.
Bridgette W.
My cousin gave me this lotion twice as a present, and she must really think I like it since I finished the first bottle. To be honest, I am not a big fan of the smell. At first it was okay, but as time went by, it reminded me of bug repellant and cologne which isn't a good combination. Based on the reviews here, it seems that many people like the scent and etc, so I guess it's just my personal preference! Of course the lotion is just as good as their other products, so if you want you can try it out. Don't say I didn't warn you though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jennifer G.
Mesquite, TX
I love Bath and Body Works products and how affordable they can be. I recently fell in love with the moonlight path scent and cant stop using it . It really does make your skin smooth ,
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my all time favorite scents and one of my favorite lotion types from bath and body works.
Some of the Best things about choosing this over the more heavy shea butter body butter type option is you get a half ounce more for the same price or 50 cents less depending on the scent.
Its also much thinner and so a little goes a very long way and it sinks in almost immediately. This means you don't have to wait long before its dry and you can get dressed and its not hard to get it all rubbed in. It will also last a while since a little will get your entire body.
It keeps you moisturized for over 24 hours with no dry skin feeling until your next shower. Also the price of this is just a couple dollars more than an Olay Quench body lotion of the same size and that goes for lots of other drugstore lotions too. They can even be the same price or cheaper if you utilize their sales.
What makes the couple dollars more expensive worth it is the scent obviously. It lasts all day long and layers well with its collection. They are also very unique and layered scents that smell very luxe and never cheap. It also has great ingredients and I love the packaging.
Its clear so you can see how much you have left. The plastic is sturdy but not to thick or to thin. It travels well as its very secure. It also has a push cap. Like you push down and it opens on one side like some suntan lotions and then you push to close it. That makes it easy to dispense an exact amount and not be wasteful.
The scent is very pretty. I purchased it for the hospital when I was to give birth to my second child. I wanted a scent that would relax me but also be relaxing to her and easily recognizable and familiar to her so when she smelled it she would feel comfortable because it reminded her of the comfort of her mother.
I'm really into aromatherapy if you can't tell and this is a great scent for that.
Its super calming and relaxing without any super natural nature like green scents to it like some calming lavender products can have. This isn't lavender but it has the same effect with a prettier more seductive scent to it.
This is a great choice for any one. It lasts all day and night and helps me sleep at night if I use it after a bath. It does everything you want a lotion to do. Its amazing and I totally recommend.
Lily M.
Johnson City
Bath and body works’ lotions are always my go-to. This is my favorite scent for when I take showers before bed. It makes my skin super soft and it’s not greasy. The scent is calming and it helps me fall asleep faster
Angelica H.
Lubbock, TX
This lotion gets the job done and applies smoothly. I love the smell of this one, it brings me a sense of comfort when I use it. My grandma has been using this one for years and it always reminds me of her.
Adriana S.
Panorama City, CA
This fragrance actually reminds me of a mixture of scents such as a baby, flowers, and natural lavender. I could reapply this product to my hands all day! I think the scent stays on all day because when I do apply it in the morning I have people complement my scent in the evening or night. I recommend this lotion if your trying to avoid the basic 'warm vanilla' or 'cherry blossom' scent.
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Does this lotion have an body spray?
Vivian b.
Dover, DE
Does this smell fruity or like flowers?
jessica r.
Cherokee, IA
How strong is the scent for this
Miranda L.
Does this lotion smell like baby powder to anyone? It's not a very complex scent.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
How do i get this in a box ??

back