2 colors available

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• How did you all like it?2 Answers
  • I never used a shower gel from bath & Body works and I feel like I ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Raven P.
Raven P.
Hagerstown, MD
Another Bath & Body Works Shower Gel that I absolutely love! This smells so nice and the fragrance lasts a long time compared to other shower gels. You don't have to use a lot either, as it is thicker and doesn't come right off of the washcloth/loofah. It also is more moisturizing than most competitors that I have tried, but I did use lotion afterwards as well (Bath & Body Works of course!). I give this a 5/5 and would highly recommend!
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
Walking through the grocery store the other day was very attractive man walked past me stopped in his tracks and turned around and said OMG you smell amazing what is that you are wearing I told him it was moonlit path from Bath and Body Works needless to say I walked away with a phone number attractive and he thought I smelled good thank you Bath & Body Works
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Springfield, IL
I don't typically like flowery scents, so I was hesitant about this one. It turned out to be one of my favorite Bath & Body scents. It isn't overwhelming with the soft musk scent makes it one of my favorites to use before going out for the evening. It lathers well and when paired with the body cream, it leaves me clean, smelling great and moisturized.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This is one of my favorite shower gel scents that Bath and Body Works carries. I really love the scent of lavender, and this is the only shower wash I have been able to find that smells great in the bottle but also after using it in the shower. The smell is not overwhelmingly strong which makes it the perfect scent! Highly recommend.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
This smell is one of the few that the company has that are not overwhelming when you is it. I have used this one for years and buy a few bottles when I can as it is one that comes and goes. The smell of it stays with you and mixes well with your own bod's scent to make you feel fresh out of the shower all day.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Durham, NC
One of their newer fragrances. I decided to pick this up because I wanted to try some of their new smells and I love this one. I told the woman in the store their aren't that many that I don't like. I would definitely pick this fragrance up again in any form. As you can tell from the picture I loved it!
Idalia F.
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Bath and Body Works, its a great store and I will forever love it. Bath and Body works can be found in malls and it can be a bit pricey. The smell is great and it also lasts long. I get compliments that i smell really good and well I love it! Definitely recommend.
Teni O.
Teni O.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GREAT SMELLING SHOWER GEL, THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. The scent lasts all day, and I get many compliments. I use it almost every single day! It is very soft to the skin, but can make my skin a little bit dry. I would totally buy again!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I LOVE bath and body works scents. They are very long lasting, and all of the body washes last a while! This bottle in particular left my skin more dry than the others. Not sure if it was a bad batch, or just this.one in general. But overall great product.
Ranie w.
Ranie w.
This is my all time favorite soap smell. I have used it for years. It isn't flowery or sweet smelling but it's just right. It lasts all I can usually smell it in the morning. I think it's perfect the way it is. I would definitely buy it over and over again
Yailin L.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like it?
Hilda L D.
Hilda L D.
I never used a shower gel from bath & Body works and I feel like I want to try one. The problem is, which one? I love lemon scent and floral scents. I found 5 I like online but I can't choose which one. Which would you recommend I try?