BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• How did you all like it?2 Answers
  • I never used a shower gel from bath & Body works and I feel like ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "Another Bath & Body Works Shower Gel that I absolutely love! This smells so nice and the fragrance lasts a long time compared to other shower gels. You don't have to use a lot either, as it is thicker and doesn't come right off of the washcloth/loofah. It also is more moisturizing than most competitors that I have tried, but I did use lotion afterwards as well (Bath & Body Works of course!). I give this a 5/5 and would highly recommend!" in 4 reviews
  • "Like most bath and body body washes, I absolutely love it! It smells so good and makes my skin feel super soft. The packaging is so pretty and I definitely think you won't regret buying this unless you're sensitive to fragrance soaps! Definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Bath Body Works Moonlight Path 3.0 oz Shower Gel more...
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Shower Gel
Taylor M.
Vance
Review for: Bath Body Works Moonlight Path 3.0 oz Shower Gel more...
I LOVE this scent!!! Ever since it’s been on the shelves it’s been my favorite! My mom does have really bad allergies so I can’t use it often but it’s still my favorite, it’s a very soothing scent and it keeps my body clean!
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Review for: Bath Body Works Moonlight Path 3.0 oz Shower Gel more...
This is the best scent at bath and body works!!! Literally it smells amazing!! I get so distracted in the shower just smelling this body wash. I am definitely going to purchase the body mist because ugh it’s amazing!! I seriously recommend this shower gel, it feels so nice on the skin and I love how sudsy it gets! I love it!
Amanda J.
Wartburg, TN
Review for: Bath and Body Works Shea Enriched Shower Gel New Improved Formula 10 Oz. (Moonlight Path) more...
As per usual (seems to be a Bath and Body Works norm) this soap smells AMAZING! It’s a perfect stocking stuffer- to give and receive! Moonlight Path is a scent they have year round, but it is especially perfect for winter! It is the perfect mixture of flowers and musk, and I definitely recommend it to all!!
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
This isn't a bad scent by any means, but it's not one I find myself wanting to repurchase. It's a floral-based scent with a hint of musk that's not too sweet or fruity. To me personally it comes off as kinds flat and dull, but if you like flowery scents that aren't sweet you might enjoy this one more than I did.
Angiliza J.
Suracuse
Review for: Bath Body Works Moonlight Path 3.0 oz Shower Gel more...
This is by far my all time favorite bath and body works scent, is my holy grail and I always repurchase this scent. I absolutely love it. I usually get the buy two get one free deal so I purchase enough to last me a while.
Daisy T.
Review for: Bath Body Works Moonlight Path 3.0 oz Shower Gel more...
So, I actually didn't purchase this, one of my niece's left it at my house. I decided to try it. Like all other Bath & Body Works products, this one did not disappoint! The scent is so unique, that when I first smelt it, i felt like it smelt familiar, but couldn't figure out what it was. Will definitely buy!
Lanae B.
I have been a long time fan of this scent as a lotion but I never tried the shower gel. But I decided try it and I love it has much as the lotion. As you can see from the empty bottle. I love how it smells like lavender and it does not dry my skin out. And I will buy again because it smells wonderful and feels good on my skin.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I love the scent of this product! However, I cannot use bath and body works shower gels because of my sensitive skin. I have the scent in the body mist, and love it! I wish they had a sensitive skin formula!
Lilly H.
The Moonlight path body wash from bath and body works is amazing! I haven't used this specific one yet but I have used B&BW body wash many times before and it is great. Gentle on skin and smells so good:)
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like it?
Hilda L D.
I never used a shower gel from bath & Body works and I feel like I want to try one. The problem is, which one? I love lemon scent and floral scents. I found 5 I like online but I can't choose which one. Which would you recommend I try?