BY BATH & BODY WORKS

vanessa r.
This was my go-to fragrance when I first discovered Bath and Body Works! I will always love the scent of Moonlight Path! As for it working as a conditioner, it was okay. It did leave my hair feeling soft and I didn't have as many tangles in my hair after rinsing it out.
Sherry N.
Lewisville, TX
I love how my hair smells after using this product. My only problem is that I can never find it in the store. Getting shampoo and conditioner at Bath and Bodyworks starts getting pricey when your hair is to your waist. I always but it when a) I can find it on sale & b) when I can actually find it in the store.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I love Bath and Body Work's Triple Moisture Cream, but I ended up throwing half of my bottle of the Moonlight Path away. It smelled good initially, but then I felt like it was a bit overpowering for my lotion. Very flowery and perfumy.
Brionna Allyson G.
San Jose, CA
This product has an amazing scent I apply it after a shower or just when my skin needs a little moisturizer. It has a sensational scent that lasts and is rather soothing and calming throughout the day. This is a great collection.
Marissa A.
This is absolutely my favorite bath and body fragrance ever! and of course not just for the fragrance but for the moisturizer characteristics of shea butter and other amazing ingredients in its formula.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I do not use this on a daily basis. Only because I find the scent a little over powering. I like it though none the less. However, the perfume I can not stand and kind of smells like old ladies.
Jackie W.
This is the lotion I put on when I'm going to sleep. This one feels a little lighter than some of the other signature Bath and Body Works lotions, and I love it! So hydrating and so smooth.
April P.
Raritan , NJ
This is my moms favorite scent at bath and body works. She loves the cream! I just bought her one the other day. It smells so good!! It's a light scent. All the creams go on so smooth.
Emmie G.
I like this product because it smells pleasant. However, I have semi-coarse naturally curly hair. I found that this particular conditioner was too light for my hair. For the price point, I could get a much better hair conditioner elsewhere.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Another great scent. These lotions smell sooo good. this whole collection is amazing. I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What is your favorite B&BW scent?
Emmie G.
Has anyone used this as a leave-in conditioner?
Kerstin G.
Fordsville, KY
Did not know they had conditioner! Does this work good?