Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Golden Sugar Scrub

by Bath & Body Works

The softest way to smooth skin comes in our easy-to-use, no-mess squeezable tube! Our luxurious formula naturally exfoliates with sugar crystals and softens with apricot and sweet almond oils, leaving skin sweetly scented with a delicate blend inspired by the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Golden Sugar Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
It’s really nice and cream, really does a great job exfoliating your skin while still leaving it soft.
Alejandra C.
Banning, CA
I love this scrub! It makes skin super soft! Has a nice subtle but yet long lasting scent! I think it is great to exfoliate & makes skin silky soft afterwards! I have bought many of these & I will continue to buy!
Karla R.
Norwalk, CT
This sugar scrub smells soo sweet and i love it a lot it wasn’t really effective but its a good product
Hannah Z.
Lindsay, TX
Love this scrub. Smells amazing. It’s a good scrub for the price. Would buy again.
Cynthia B.
Register, GA
Pleasant smell. Leaves skin soft and exfoliated. I can often find all bah and body needs at these stores on sale at really good prices. I don’t use scrubs much but this is good. Not anything I have to have but does the job
Amina R.
This product smells amazing. If you like anything like manly thoroughly sense this is probably the right product for you. Sugar scrub really helps your dead skin.
markie A.
Smithfield, UT
Gave me a rash.. not good. Gave it two starts because it did smell nice and wasn’t super expensive.
Kira J.
Norton oh
I think this works great it’s also and amazing sent and works well and leaves the skin feeling smooth I recommend trying.
Stephanie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love a good sugar scrub, and this one is by far the best. it smells amazing and it cleans all the oily build up from the day from my skin. it keeps my skin looking extremely healthy. i love this scrub
Roxane R.
Greenville
The smell is a bit overpowering to me. I really like the sugar scrub though. I only need a little bit and it goes a long way. It easily washes off leaving my skin so nice and smooth and moisturized. Love the feeling!

Looking for your answer?