BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The fragrance you love with an all new look! Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

• Top Notes: Sheer Lavender, Bergamot
  • Mid Notes: Star Rose, White Jasmine, Violet, Ylang Ylang, Lily of the Valley
  • Dry Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Amber, Soft Musk

• A que se parece el aroma de este fragance mist? Be the first to answer!
  • Im looking for a fragrant that will stay all day long. does this ...5 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance last? Does it stay there for a long t...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ginger S.
Austin
Where can I begin, I LOVE LOVE this body spray. When you first spray it it’s a bit on the strong side, but a few seconds later OMG it’s so awesome. I keep the small one in my bag so that I have it everywhere I go. It’s a a nice floral smell that lasts a while. The body wash and the hand lotion for moonlight path is even better than the spray. It had a great floral fragrance mixed with a soft powdery smell. Not sure ignoring that’s a word, but I will forever buy the entire line of Moonlight path.
Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this store. All of their scents are amazing. I really like that they had good deals especially on their semi annual sale. I would recommend this scent it is soft and pleasant but still very appealing.
Narumi T.
One of the most favorite scents I’ve ever smelled. It smells kind of like powdery and soap, it is very clean scent to me. I love wearing this after shower, so I feel extra clean. The scent does not last all day unfortunately, but it lasts long enough as a body mist. Great scent that never let you get tired of. Not too strong but not too weak.
Melissa F.
I love this body spray! I use it everyday it’s not too strong a scent like some of others I have tried. Lasts all day I get so many compliments on it. You can get it at a great price I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a soft musk scent that’s not too floral scented.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
this is a clean fresh floral scent. its delicate and luxurious all at once. the bottle is beautifully designed. the giant bottle lasts me quite a few months. i am a heavy buyer of anything bath and body works. i would highly recommend this fragrance to others.
Deborah B.
Billerica
This is the only fragrance I really use I love it it’s light and clean smelling not over powering and lasts a long time I constantly receive compliments every day on my fragrance I really love it Bath & Body Works
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
This smells so great. I love it the smell last awhile and definitely recommended it. My girls always ask me “mommy can I wear it too” have to fight them for it. This is an awesome product. #bathandbodyworks
Sophie s.
california
The only body spray I purchase from BBW, this and the body lotion and the moonlight perfume!! I’ve been using them for years, I don’t think I’m ever gonna switch to any other scents
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
Moonlight Path is a very calming scent. I love using it at night as it helps me sleep. I pair it with the body wash and lotion. I have also used the spray on my bed linens to give it a refresh and a calming smell when I lay down at night.  This is one of my favorite scents along with Night Blooming Jasmine
Brittany J.
Springfield, KY
With the first smell I thought I didn't like it but once I sprayed on to my arm I fell in love! It's longer lasting than any other of my perfumes. It's sweet but a little musky but not in a bad way. It has became my new favorite!!
Liat S.
Im looking for a fragrant that will stay all day long. does this one can work for me?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does the fragrance last? Does it stay there for a long time?
Valentina B.
A que se parece el aroma de este fragance mist?