BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Julissa D.
Julissa D.
Milton, DE
The lotion and the perfume smelled way better than this and it's just not that good of a project I would not use it again I don't recommend it to anyone but like if you're into it the more of us really smell like a really smell then I recommend this product but I don't like the smell like flowers and stuff and it's just not my forte but if you like this kind of stuff you're welcome to tryouts don't like flower smells so yeah
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Summerville, SC
By far my favorite scent of this line of products. I use something daily from it and get sad when they remove items. It is a soap bar but it is so much more as the fragrance is relaxing and long lasting. Bath and Body Works scored a keeper with this scent and would do well to expand their offerings on it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
I love the Moonlight Path bath bar from Bath and Body Works. The scent is sweet, but not too floral. Perfect for a subtle smell on your skin. The bar lasts a long time! This product is more expensive than most soap brands, but the long lasting smell and smooth soap is worth the price.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Boston, MA
I love this scent.. It has always been a go to for years. It is a good value for the amount that you get and not pricey. I use it every day and it is not oily or greasy. It has a lovely sweet scent and is definitely long lasting. I would repurchase and definitely recommend.
Kerri P.
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is one of the only floral scents I like. It is calming and perfect for when I want something sweet but also subtle. It is that perfect, stay in and have a low key evening smell, when you want to smell good for you and just relax. It is a must have on hand scent.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Ubly, MI
This is my favorite "all time" scent from Bath & Body, when they said they were going to stop making it a couple years ago, I bought all 10 that were in the store....I can still smell this on myself after 8 hours and have loads of compliments from people!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
I purchased the Bath and Body Works bath bar in the scent Moonlight Path from their Signature Collection. You can't go wrong with this classic scent. It smells so nice. The bath bar leaves my skin soft and healthy feeling. I love this product.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Elyria, OH
Love love love bath and body works stuff, moonlit path and Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite. Makes skin super soft, my fiance uses it for massages and it makes me smell good and feel soft after
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
This is one of my favorite scents. The roller ball i had went a very long way. just a little bit of it and it lasts a long time and smells amazing. I love this scent as a go to fall scent
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Brandon, FL
Moonlight path has always been a favorite scent but this bath bar was not near as strongly scented as I have tried previously. I would buy it again but maybe not my first choice.