BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Gentle Foaming Hand Soap- 8.75 Fl Oz. / 259 mL. Mixed Berry Tart Scent: The scrumptious scent of red berry tart with orange zest & powdered sugar. Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs. Soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® MIXED BERRY TART Foaming Hand Soap
Megan W.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this soap. It smells absolutely amazing. My boyfriend's mom keeps it in one bathroom of her house, and I go out of my way to use it because I love the smell that much. It's strong, but not overpowering, and it leaves the room and your hands smelling nice. I would definitely buy it again!
Michelle k.
I loved it, the scent is very refreshing and long lasting , Its gentle on the skin but if you like strong smells this is great. I sometimes catch myself smelling my hands just out of boredom when I use it, I bought in the store when it was on sale and will buy it again.
Madison A.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is the BEST smelling hand soap in the world! It smells exactly like a berry tart, but is not overwhelming at all!! Seriously this soap makes your hands so soft and smell so good I want to wash my hands even when I don't need to. I look forward to using this soap when I have to wash my hands!
Samantha H.
Franklin Furnace, OH
I love bath and body works.. They always have amazing sense. I have Christmas candy apple and I am in love with it. Its worth it. The smell last forever and its like heaven.