by Bath & Body Works
Ask a Question
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Las Vegas, NV

Do the mini candles fill up the room with the scent of the candle or would you need a bigger candle?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Dec. 5, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Yes, the scent fills a smaller room. I use tgem in my bathroom.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Nov. 7, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
yes! they are just as good, they all smell great!
Elena F.
Elena F.
June 29, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Sure, good way to lern what you really like
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
June 22, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
I use these in smaller rooms and bigger ones. The scent really disperses quite nicely
Denise B.
Denise B.
Aug. 19, 2013, 4:37 p.m.
Absolutely. I often buy the small ones in scents I've not tried yet to test them out. They never disappoint and even in my fairly large living room... The smells not only fill the room but they linger into to kitchen as well which is attached but has a wall with a slight opening between the two.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
Aug. 12, 2013, 2:47 p.m.
The mini ones work just as well as the bigger ones!
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Aug. 2, 2013, 10:18 a.m.
The mini candles work great and can fill up a pretty large room. I have an open floor plan and can smell it all over the house.
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
Aug. 2, 2013, 2:29 a.m.
It definitely does. The scent even made its way into other rooms of the house.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
July 17, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
I have a big living room and they work really well and just make my house smell like a bakery (depending on what scent of candle you have).
Liz W.
Liz W.
May 27, 2013, 4:08 p.m.
Yep they are amazing
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
April 16, 2013, 3:10 p.m.
Yes they do for me
April 9, 2013, 3:13 p.m.
I only use one per room
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
March 26, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
Yes but it takes a bit longer
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Dec. 30, 2012, 10 p.m.
It depends on the size of the room and how strongly scented the candle. In my experience, to fill a living room space, I would suggest the 3 wick, but for a bathroom or small bedroom, the minis work great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:33 p.m.
I would confine the mini candles to smaller rooms unless you are using more than one.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nov. 23, 2012, 10:24 a.m.
They fill up the whole room!!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Nov. 18, 2012, 8:45 a.m.
For me yes
Polly M.
Polly M.
Nov. 14, 2012, 8:58 a.m.
I live in a studio apartment and one does the trick for the entire apartment! it is about 500 square feet
Kandis W.
Kandis W.
Nov. 12, 2012, 8:21 a.m.
They fill up my living room, although I live in an apartment so it isn't a big room. But it just takes a little longer for it to fill the room. I know when I walk into the room, I can smell it! MMM!!
Nov. 9, 2012, 1:49 p.m.
Yes it does! these are candle are powerful but not too strong
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Nov. 9, 2012, 7:05 a.m.
It totally fills up my room!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Nov. 6, 2012, 9:05 a.m.
I find the mini ones are better for small spaces like bathrooms. I lit my Pumpkin Cupcake mini in my kitchen, and even after it was 1/2 burned, I could not smell it at all. In a smaller room, the throw is much more noticeable.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Nov. 5, 2012, 8:20 p.m.
The mini ones do for me. But when I've used a bigger one I've noticed the scent is a lot more stronger.
Nayelli V.
Nayelli V.
Nov. 5, 2012, 8:33 a.m.
It gets the job done but you have to be a bit patient. Love putting them in my bathroom though.
Arviena L.
Arviena L.
Nov. 4, 2012, 6:47 p.m.
If the room is quite big, then its hard to actually smell it. I rather go with the big one. Also it depends on the scent. Some will do better then others.
Nov. 4, 2012, 11:57 a.m.
It all depends on how big or small is your room ;) If your room is small then it should do you right, if it's a big room than you can use a small candle but the scent has to be really strong...It all depends on your room size & scent throw ;)
Sara W.
Sara W.
Nov. 4, 2012, 7:41 a.m.
Size doesn't matter! As long as the wax is melting you'll be able to smell it, and it may even melt faster since its small!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Nov. 3, 2012, 3:53 p.m.
Depends on the scent because some will fill up your room some wont then you have to take into play how big the room is.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Nov. 2, 2012, 9:41 p.m.
Honestly, I think it depens on how big the room is but most likely it does, it just takes more time for it too.
Oct. 28, 2012, 6:53 p.m.
After a while, it fill sup the room and when you blow them out, the scent lingers for quite a while after you've blown them out.
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Oct. 28, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
They fill up the entire room
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:10 p.m.
They fill up a room with scent almost as well as the big candles, plus they are just so cute!
M P.
M P.
Oct. 26, 2012, 10:22 a.m.
I don't think these guys do the trick for me- they're just too small to give off a decent throw in my opinion! Save your money and get the larger size for a much better throw!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Oct. 25, 2012, 12:16 p.m.
My mini filled up my entire house! My living room, dinig room, and kitchen are all open and I could smell the scent all through out. I placed my candle in the middle of the room and I could smell its fragrance everywhere I travelled throughout my home.
Tracey
Tracey
Oct. 24, 2012, 3 p.m.
The mini ones are just as good as the larger ones
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:40 a.m.
I have them in my cubicle and they fill up the whole office when I use them!
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:40 a.m.
I have them in my cubicle and they fill up the whole office when I use them!
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Oct. 23, 2012, 10:18 p.m.
They do! I can smell mine even when it's not being burnt! They smell amazing!
Misela
Misela
Oct. 23, 2012, 9:52 p.m.
Yes, they definitely do. I have a big room and I was amazed at how the whole room smelled so good with just the mini candle :D
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oct. 23, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
The mini candles definitely fill a room with scent, especially a bedroom. For a larger room, I would recommend a larger candle though.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Oct. 22, 2012, 1:39 p.m.
They did at my house
lauren M.
lauren M.
Oct. 19, 2012, 10:33 a.m.
They do fill up the room but it just takes a little more timee!
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Oct. 19, 2012, 7:42 a.m.
I have quite a small room and the scent definitely fills it up! & I just LOOOVE that!
Ivori M.
Ivori M.
Oct. 18, 2012, 9:49 a.m.
The mini candles fill your entire home with the scent !
Marissa U.
Marissa U.
Oct. 16, 2012, 1:40 p.m.
Depends on the size of the room
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 8:40 p.m.
They will fill up the room but a few of the mini candles creates a nice relaxing atmosphere
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 12, 2012, 3:04 p.m.
It fills up my room my room isn't really spacious right now
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Oct. 10, 2012, 3:15 p.m.
It will fill up a small sized room like a kid's bedroom. I placed it in my living room and it didn't get the job done.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:22 p.m.
One mini works great in the bathroom, two minis work well in my room.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Oct. 8, 2012, 7:48 a.m.
A mini candle will fill a closet-sized space with fragrance. It will work well to fragrance a desk-area, or it can be enjoyed at the kitchen table for morning coffee. But even if this little guy is potent, it's not enough to fill an average sized room. The fragrance pool (surface area of melted wax) simply isn't large enough to have enough of a throw to fragrance an entire room. You're much better off with 4oz for small bedrooms, and 3-wicks for large gathering areas.
Kia A.
Kia A.
Oct. 8, 2012, 5:07 a.m.
It can depending on the size of the room. I can use one in my powder room and it does well. In a larger room you may need a few of them.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 6:18 p.m.
Yes, but takes a bit longer to the big one
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Oct. 7, 2012, 1:02 p.m.
Yes, the smaller candles can fill up a room, depending on the size of your room, but it may take a longer time to fill up the room. They are probably better for small rooms, though. For example, in the kitchen or in the bathroom.
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Oct. 6, 2012, 10:08 p.m.
I didn't think the mini would work for my bedroom because it's 20'x12' but with the bedroom door closed it only took about 15 minutes for my room to smell from end to end. I actually love them for adding a little romance in the bedroom without having to haul out a big one, plus if I only need it for 20-45 minutes before bed to help me relax it doesn't end up burning down the middle from constant blowing out too soon.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Oct. 6, 2012, 5:05 p.m.
It fills up our living room with scent but we have an average sized living room
Shandi C.
Shandi C.
Oct. 5, 2012, 8:02 p.m.
I larger room would need a larger candle, it depends on how strong you want your room to smell.
Nevena R.
Nevena R.
Oct. 5, 2012, 4:02 p.m.
If your room is fairly big, then I would suggest using 2 or 3. But if it's a smaller room I think a mini candle will be just fine. But as others have said, it may take a little longer.
Britni Rose G.
Britni Rose G.
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:43 p.m.
It may seem like it does slower, but it doesn't. It's the same product, just less of it. Use a candle warmer to increase it's potency and life span.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Oct. 5, 2012, 11:51 a.m.
It does make your room smell like it. how long the scent lasts depends on how long youve burnt it.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Oct. 5, 2012, 9:18 a.m.
They do fill up a larger room it just takes a little longer. I recommend getting the matching room spray and spray it when you first light your candle in the center of the room so you experience the fragrance immediately while the candle gets to work on continuing that fragrance.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:57 a.m.
Yes, a small candle can manage to scent an average sized living room.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:46 a.m.
I agree with everyone else here. A single small one will have your bedrooms smelling amazing really fast, for a bigger room like the living room I use 3,works really fast.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:27 a.m.
They do the trick. If trying to fill a large room like a living or dining room I do recommend the 3 wicks though, you wont burn through them as fast.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 6:49 a.m.
It depends on the size of the room. Mine works great in the office and bathrooms, but in the living room I choose 3 scents that work well together and use them all for a custom smell
hanh m.
hanh m.
Oct. 4, 2012, 12:29 a.m.
They def fill up your room their just smaller but same results
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Oct. 3, 2012, 3:53 p.m.
Yes, they deffinatly do fill the room up with sent. i had carribain fizz and it filled my room with dilishiosness.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Oct. 3, 2012, 1:58 p.m.
It just takes longer or you need more than one. The bigger candles have 3 wicks. I love having a few of the little ones though, they look very pretty lit up in a row on the shelves.
shadae b.
shadae b.
Oct. 3, 2012, 1:32 p.m.
They do it just takes longer
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Oct. 3, 2012, 4:49 a.m.
I agree with Lauren. They do fill up the room a little slower than the bigger ones. I suggest using about 5 or 7 of the little ones spread out around the room, and that should help.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Oct. 2, 2012, 7 p.m.
They do for me it just takes a bit longer than the larger candles.

Join Now