Bath & Body Works  Mini Candles
#3 in Candles
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Do the mini candles fill up the room with the scent of the candle or would you need a bigger candle?
Desloge
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have purchased three mini candles and they don't fill the room, you can barely even smell them. They aren't worth their price.
Desloge
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Cara A.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
2 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 1
I think they work good enough in a bedroom or a bathroom. Though I only buy them when they are dirt cheap during SAS.
2 months, 4 weeks ago
Mimi candles will fill up a small room (like a bathroom) with scent. The next size up (single wick) will fill a regular room, and the large (3 wick) candles will fill approx 3 rooms with scent
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Depends on size of the room I guess, Works just fine for my bedroom.
Alex L.
Alex L.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
The mini ones fill my small room just fine.
R Z.
R Z.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I usually have to light 2-3 of the mini ones to fill up my room. I suggest just going for a big one because they last longer anyways.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
WAYMART
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, the scent fills a smaller room. I use tgem in my bathroom.
Donna B.
Donna B.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
yes! they are just as good, they all smell great!
Elena F.
Elena F.
Myrtle beach, Sc
1 year, 2 months ago
Sure, good way to lern what you really like
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
1 year, 2 months ago
I use these in smaller rooms and bigger ones. The scent really disperses quite nicely
Denise B.
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
4 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely. I often buy the small ones in scents I've not tried yet to test them out. They never disappoint and even in my fairly large living room... The smells not only fill the room but they linger into to kitchen as well which is attached but has a wall with a slight opening between the two.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
4 years, 1 month ago
The mini ones work just as well as the bigger ones!
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
4 years, 1 month ago
The mini candles work great and can fill up a pretty large room. I have an open floor plan and can smell it all over the house.
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
CLERMONT
4 years, 1 month ago
It definitely does. The scent even made its way into other rooms of the house.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
I have a big living room and they work really well and just make my house smell like a bakery (depending on what scent of candle you have).
Liz W.
I only use one per room
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes but it takes a bit longer
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 8 months ago
It depends on the size of the room and how strongly scented the candle. In my experience, to fill a living room space, I would suggest the 3 wick, but for a bathroom or small bedroom, the minis work great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Ruskin, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
I would confine the mini candles to smaller rooms unless you are using more than one.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
W Lafayette, IN
4 years, 9 months ago
They fill up the whole room!!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Schaumburg , IL
For me yes
Polly M.
Polly M.
4 years, 10 months ago
I live in a studio apartment and one does the trick for the entire apartment! it is about 500 square feet
Kandis W.
Kandis W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
4 years, 10 months ago
They fill up my living room, although I live in an apartment so it isn't a big room. But it just takes a little longer for it to fill the room. I know when I walk into the room, I can smell it! MMM!!
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes it does! these are candle are powerful but not too strong
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
It totally fills up my room!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
I find the mini ones are better for small spaces like bathrooms. I lit my Pumpkin Cupcake mini in my kitchen, and even after it was 1/2 burned, I could not smell it at all. In a smaller room, the throw is much more noticeable.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
4 years, 10 months ago
The mini ones do for me. But when I've used a bigger one I've noticed the scent is a lot more stronger.
Nayelli V.
Nayelli V.
4 years, 10 months ago
It gets the job done but you have to be a bit patient. Love putting them in my bathroom though.
Arviena L.
Arviena L.
4 years, 10 months ago
If the room is quite big, then its hard to actually smell it. I rather go with the big one. Also it depends on the scent. Some will do better then others.
4 years, 10 months ago
It all depends on how big or small is your room ;) If your room is small then it should do you right, if it's a big room than you can use a small candle but the scent has to be really strong...It all depends on your room size & scent throw ;)
Sara W.
Sara W.
Manchester, NH
4 years, 10 months ago
Size doesn't matter! As long as the wax is melting you'll be able to smell it, and it may even melt faster since its small!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
4 years, 10 months ago
Depends on the scent because some will fill up your room some wont then you have to take into play how big the room is.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sierra Madre, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Honestly, I think it depens on how big the room is but most likely it does, it just takes more time for it too.
Westerly, RI
4 years, 10 months ago
After a while, it fill sup the room and when you blow them out, the scent lingers for quite a while after you've blown them out.
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
They fill up the entire room
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
4 years, 10 months ago
They fill up a room with scent almost as well as the big candles, plus they are just so cute!
M P.
M P.
Clark, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
I don't think these guys do the trick for me- they're just too small to give off a decent throw in my opinion! Save your money and get the larger size for a much better throw!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Shawnee, OK
4 years, 10 months ago
My mini filled up my entire house! My living room, dinig room, and kitchen are all open and I could smell the scent all through out. I placed my candle in the middle of the room and I could smell its fragrance everywhere I travelled throughout my home.
Tracey
Tracey
Lethbridge
4 years, 10 months ago
The mini ones are just as good as the larger ones
Durham, NC
4 years, 10 months ago
I have them in my cubicle and they fill up the whole office when I use them!
Durham, NC
4 years, 10 months ago
I have them in my cubicle and they fill up the whole office when I use them!
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
They do! I can smell mine even when it's not being burnt! They smell amazing!
Misela
Misela
Montclair, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes, they definitely do. I have a big room and I was amazed at how the whole room smelled so good with just the mini candle :D
Emily C.
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
The mini candles definitely fill a room with scent, especially a bedroom. For a larger room, I would recommend a larger candle though.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Jasper, IN
They did at my house
lauren M.
lauren M.
4 years, 11 months ago
They do fill up the room but it just takes a little more timee!
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
4 years, 11 months ago
I have quite a small room and the scent definitely fills it up! & I just LOOOVE that!
Ivori M.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
The mini candles fill your entire home with the scent !
Marissa U.
Marissa U.
Carson, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Depends on the size of the room
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Grand Rapids, MI
4 years, 11 months ago
They will fill up the room but a few of the mini candles creates a nice relaxing atmosphere
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
4 years, 11 months ago
It fills up my room my room isn't really spacious right now
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
It will fill up a small sized room like a kid's bedroom. I placed it in my living room and it didn't get the job done.
Megan P.
Megan P.
4 years, 11 months ago
One mini works great in the bathroom, two minis work well in my room.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
St Petersburg, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
A mini candle will fill a closet-sized space with fragrance. It will work well to fragrance a desk-area, or it can be enjoyed at the kitchen table for morning coffee. But even if this little guy is potent, it's not enough to fill an average sized room. The fragrance pool (surface area of melted wax) simply isn't large enough to have enough of a throw to fragrance an entire room. You're much better off with 4oz for small bedrooms, and 3-wicks for large gathering areas.
Kia A.
Kia A.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
It can depending on the size of the room. I can use one in my powder room and it does well. In a larger room you may need a few of them.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, but takes a bit longer to the big one
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Honolulu, HI
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, the smaller candles can fill up a room, depending on the size of your room, but it may take a longer time to fill up the room. They are probably better for small rooms, though. For example, in the kitchen or in the bathroom.
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
4 years, 11 months ago
I didn't think the mini would work for my bedroom because it's 20'x12' but with the bedroom door closed it only took about 15 minutes for my room to smell from end to end. I actually love them for adding a little romance in the bedroom without having to haul out a big one, plus if I only need it for 20-45 minutes before bed to help me relax it doesn't end up burning down the middle from constant blowing out too soon.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
4 years, 11 months ago
It fills up our living room with scent but we have an average sized living room
Shandi C.
Shandi C.
4 years, 11 months ago
I larger room would need a larger candle, it depends on how strong you want your room to smell.
Nevena R.
Nevena R.
La Grange, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
If your room is fairly big, then I would suggest using 2 or 3. But if it's a smaller room I think a mini candle will be just fine. But as others have said, it may take a little longer.
Britni Rose G.
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
It may seem like it does slower, but it doesn't. It's the same product, just less of it. Use a candle warmer to increase it's potency and life span.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
4 years, 11 months ago
It does make your room smell like it. how long the scent lasts depends on how long youve burnt it.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
They do fill up a larger room it just takes a little longer. I recommend getting the matching room spray and spray it when you first light your candle in the center of the room so you experience the fragrance immediately while the candle gets to work on continuing that fragrance.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, a small candle can manage to scent an average sized living room.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Cayce, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I agree with everyone else here. A single small one will have your bedrooms smelling amazing really fast, for a bigger room like the living room I use 3,works really fast.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Kenmore, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
They do the trick. If trying to fill a large room like a living or dining room I do recommend the 3 wicks though, you wont burn through them as fast.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
It depends on the size of the room. Mine works great in the office and bathrooms, but in the living room I choose 3 scents that work well together and use them all for a custom smell
hanh m.
hanh m.
4 years, 11 months ago
They def fill up your room their just smaller but same results
Chillicothe, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, they deffinatly do fill the room up with sent. i had carribain fizz and it filled my room with dilishiosness.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
It just takes longer or you need more than one. The bigger candles have 3 wicks. I love having a few of the little ones though, they look very pretty lit up in a row on the shelves.
shadae b.
shadae b.
New York
4 years, 11 months ago
They do it just takes longer
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I agree with Lauren. They do fill up the room a little slower than the bigger ones. I suggest using about 5 or 7 of the little ones spread out around the room, and that should help.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Bedford, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
They do for me it just takes a bit longer than the larger candles.