Bath & Body Works Mini Candles

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #10 in Candles

Mini but Mighty! Our Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Now in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours. Mini Candles provided to Influensters: Mahogany Teakwood—The scents of fine woods-mahogany, cedarwood and oak – highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes conjure up an escape to a cozy library on a chilly fall day. Pumpkin Cupcake—The perfect pick from the corner bakery this fall – a spiced pumpkin cupcake with rich buttercream and frosted ginger. White Barn Nutmeg & Spice—a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn’s very best spices. Cider Lane—As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon. Black Pepper Bergamot—Intricate layers of spicy black pepper combine with uplifting bergamot and lavender in a fragrance inspired by fall’s changeable days.

Bath & Body Works  Mini Candles
Bath & Body Works Mini Candles
  • "Got a free small candle and it smells so good, haven't shopped this store in a long time, but now I am getting back into it seeing that the prices are not that expensive to have nice looking and smell good soap. " in 227 reviews
  • "these candles are long lasting and smell amazingthey're quite inexpensive and nice since they're small the scent is very long lasting too!" in 189 reviews
  • "The big ones are great but sometimes it takes me forever to burn through them since I like to smell different scents frequently." in 111 reviews
  • "I love all Bath and Body Works candles, the scent has the power to fill a whole room yet at the same time it's not too overpowering." in 84 reviews
  • "these are a great size for trying out scents, but these candles as a whole are so strong and you can smell them throughout your whole house!" in 69 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are just the cutest little things! They come in so many different scents, there is definitely one that will suit any nose. They are pretty inexpensive and last a decent amount of time. I like to pick these up to try out new candles and then I eventually pick up the larger ones if I like them enough! They’re perfect for someone who is very indecisive and changes their mind constantly on how much they like scents - like myself!
Tabitha R.
Omg. I absolutely love these candles. They’re sooo cute, and they smell fantastic. Not only that, but they’re so affordable. Most of time they have sells on these babies. For them to be minis they tend to burn for quite a while. I highly recommend these.
Amy T.
Martins Ferry
I love Bath & Body Works!!!  Their scents are amazing!  Nothing else smells the same, holds the scent the same including candles! They can smell an entire room without being too over powering!  Prices are worth what you get!  If its not Bath & Body Works, then its not worth it!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This candle is the perfect fall scent. It's fresh, but not boring. The scent is very potent but not over powering. It smells like a crisp fall day and keeps your house smelling fresh all day. You can't go wrong with Bath and Body works fall candles. I love them so much!
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Who else loves these candles? Omg it smells so good. I tend to buy a bunch of them and have them everywhere in my house. Literally every room you enter you see one of these mini candles. They smell so good, it kinda sucks because it doesn’t last that long because they are mini but it’s good because you get to smell the scent and just buy the full size which last you a very long time. I also like the fact that it doesn’t matter how many time you light it up it still has that scent. It’s very affordable and it’s worth the $.
April B.
Commonwealth
Very long lingering scent that over time is not as noticeable by myself in my office but as others walk in it is very noticeable and not too strong provides enough scent that lingers in the air that makes visitors feel not overwhelmed but welcome in the office
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Sweater weather is the perfect fall scent from bath & body works. It literally smells like cold, fall air with hints of burning leaves. I love it! And I love bath & body works candles in general. They last a long time & you can always get good deals on them.
Jenn R.
Bath & Body Works candles are extremely fragrant. The only issue I do have is the residue it does leave. Overall it is a good candle for the price. And they do make great gifts. They definitely come out with a good variety of fragrances that go along with each season. I do definitely recommend these candles to make your home smell amazing.
Ashlee W.
First of all, the sweater weather scent is one of my favorites along with the flannel scent! I love these little candles, I think they make cute little gifts but I do find them expensive and only buy them when they have a sale.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite scent?
Michelle D.
What is your favorite fall scent?
Leticia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Do the mini candles fill up the room with the scent of the candle or would you need a bigger candle?
Misato S.
Favorite winter scent?
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the product worth the price? BBW candles are a bit on the expensive side. Before I splurge I'd like to know if the scents, size, and overall quality are worth the price?