Bath & Body Works Mini Candles
Mini but Mighty! Our Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Now in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours. Mini Candles provided to Influensters: Mahogany Teakwood—The scents of fine woods-mahogany, cedarwood and oak – highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes conjure up an escape to a cozy library on a chilly fall day. Pumpkin Cupcake—The perfect pick from the corner bakery this fall – a spiced pumpkin cupcake with rich buttercream and frosted ginger. White Barn Nutmeg & Spice—a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn’s very best spices. Cider Lane—As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon. Black Pepper Bergamot—Intricate layers of spicy black pepper combine with uplifting bergamot and lavender in a fragrance inspired by fall’s changeable days.see more...
Top Questions See all 262 Q&A
- "Got a free small candle and it smells so good, haven't shopped this store in a long time, but now I am getting back into it seeing that the prices are not that expensive to have nice looking and smell good soap. " in 227 reviews
- "these candles are long lasting and smell amazingthey're quite inexpensive and nice since they're small the scent is very long lasting too!" in 189 reviews
- "The big ones are great but sometimes it takes me forever to burn through them since I like to smell different scents frequently." in 111 reviews
- "I love all Bath and Body Works candles, the scent has the power to fill a whole room yet at the same time it's not too overpowering." in 84 reviews
- "these are a great size for trying out scents, but these candles as a whole are so strong and you can smell them throughout your whole house!" in 69 reviews
t give as much of a scent throw as the 3 wick ones. They also are $4.50 for 1.3oz and not often on sale which is about 3.50 an ounce, versus 24.50 for 14.5 oz (often on sale for around $15), which is around 1.70/oz or 1.00/oz on sale, so I do think that you're better off just buying the larger ones.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos