Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate uploaded by Tracey D.Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate uploaded by Ashley L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over body to moisturize and lightly fragrance skin. see more...

• I thought they discontinued this scent. Please tell me they broug...2 Answers
Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate
  • "When i run out i always make sure to not let a day go by without replacing it." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it" in 1 review
  • "This does cause mild irritation if I get it on the back of my hands because of my sensitive skin so I have to be careful when applying it to my body." in 1 review
  • "This bath and body workks body lotion has a long lasting scent that can be a tad bit overpowering." in 1 review
  • "This is an awesome year round daily scent." in 1 review
Tracey D.
Bakersfield, CA
The midnight pomegranate and the warm vanilla sugar from bed Bath and beyond are beyond my favorites. I know I have the midnight pomegranate in the wrong bottle. But needed something to keep it work. I would recommend this to anyone.
Alana S.
Rochester, MN
This scent from Bath & Body Works is my absolute favorite! Not only do I just love the Bath & Body works lotions and creams in general, but this smell is amazing and strong smelling. I'd like to see this scent in their Ultra Shea creams, but I'm content with the regular lotion!
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. They recently brought it back into stores and it's as great as ever. There us a slight musk that pulls through when I wear it. If you like Forever Red or Twilight Woods, then this is the scent for you
Kimbre N.
This scent is absolutely gorgeous. A mysterious, dark, and romantic pomegranate that is perfect for winter and fall. This does cause mild irritation if I get it on the back of my hands because of my sensitive skin so I have to be careful when applying it to my body. When this runs out I will definitely be buying another. It does an excellent job of keeping me moisturized.
Jenna D.
I love all Bath & Body Works lotions but this a really good one! Not too overpowering but still strong enough. A good price for the amount and good enough to use on your skin every day! I will be buying this again.
Taysha B.
The scent is GREAT the texture is just fine I guess. If only they would make these lotion sizes a bit bigger to enjoy them more for those that can't constantly go buying more all the time..
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an awesome year round daily scent. It is wonderfully balanced and it lingers long after you put it on without being overwhelming. I am always complimented when wearing this one.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Heavy, earthy scent that feels great I and is perfect for fall! May be too much for everyday wear (especially in the summer), but the scent itself is wonderful!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
This bath and body workks body lotion has a long lasting scent that can be a tad bit overpowering. But the lotion is great at keeping your skin moisturized.
Cassie P.
Love bath and Body works brand and love how many scents they have! Midnight pomegranate smells really good!! Their lotion scent last awhile too!
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
I thought they discontinued this scent. Please tell me they brought if back???? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Midnight Pomegranate. And so does my hubby. ;-)