Bath & Body Works Midnight for Men The Forever Collection Body Lotion uploaded by david h.Bath & Body Works Midnight for Men The Forever Collection Body Lotion uploaded by Jaime V.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion! Infused with Shea Butter and our exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like... see more...

• The scene in thist body lotion is long wearing?1 Answers
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Everett, WA
I truly love all of bath and body works products. From the smell to the colors and they all come is pretty bottles. The body lotions is one of my favorites because they come is so many scents and actually hydrate my skin. I find a lot of the time that products with strong scents make my skin break out or red, but not with bath and body works body lotions.
Mayra E.
Mayra E.
My husband picked this one up when I went to buy some lotions the other day and he really likes it because "its not girly". It has a a manly scent like a cologne. He uses it daily. As far as moisturizing I'm not so sure about that, but he doesn't seem to worry so much about that part lol. I really recommend these lotions.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Janesville, WI
I bought my father a bottle of this for Christmas. He struggles with dry skin but it's hard to find a lotion that smells attractive. I was excited for him to try one that can hydrate his skin, and smell good too! He enjoyed it quite a bit. It had the same consistency of other lotions, just a more masculine smell.
Mary Beth B.
Mary Beth B.
Camby, IN
This is my husband's favorite scent! He has the body wash and lotion, and he uses it every day. It's not too strong, it has somewhat of a woodsy scent. He has very rough and dry skin, and it moisturizes his skin well. The scent stays with him too, unlike other brands that he's tried. He loves it and I do too!
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this lotion twice already for my husband.it is gentle it smells good, he like this lotion I'm happy this company did a line for men. It is long lasting my husband use it every day. I would buy this lotion again and again because he liked it and it's hard for him to like a lotion
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Doral, FL
I bought this along with the body wash and cologne for my boyfriend and let me tell you! The smell is so sexy! It's long lasting smooth and gentle! Absolutely love it! Pros? You won't keep your hands of your hubby!!! Cons!!! Every woman will ask your hubby! What he is wearing!!! Hahaha
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
North Port, FL
This is what my has been positively love i this is what my has been where's positively it's not one of those things that if you put it on it'll wear off in a couple of days is very strong and it lasts long I recommend this to anybody who's looking for a new send it's really good
Toya S.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA
What can you say about Bath and Body Works? Its absolutely awesome. My boyfriend uses the Midnight for Men and I love the way it smells on him. Just like other products I use from Bath & Body Works, the scent is not over powering. Its just right. I only use lotion from here.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
My son loves the Midnight Bath and Body wash. He is 12 years old, I have to keep him in Stock at all times or he freaks out. He smells good and clean!!! The only concern is he won't use anything else. I go to Bath and Body Works to purchase his soap. I will buy it again.
Marchelle W.
Marchelle W.
This lotion smells great. My children and I we're looking for a gift for my fiance for father's day. So we went to the mall and stop at Bath and Badly works. My son picked the lotion and we all smelled it. Long story short it was a great gift my fiance loved it.
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.
The scene in thist body lotion is long wearing?