Bath & Body Works Midnight for Men The Forever Collection Body Lotion uploaded by Jaime V.Bath & Body Works Midnight for Men The Forever Collection Body Lotion uploaded by david h.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion! Infused with Shea Butter and our exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like... see more...

• The scene in thist body lotion is long wearing?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Bought this for my husband! I love a man that smells good and rbisdeciniteky accomplished that!" in 5 reviews
  • "My husband picked this one up when I went to buy some lotions the other day and he really likes it because "its not girly". It has a a manly scent like a cologne. He uses it daily. As far as moisturizing I'm not so sure about that, but he doesn't seem to worry so much about that part lol. I really recommend these lotions." in 4 reviews
Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
This keeps my man smelling soooo sooo yummy ! It lasts from his night job and when he's home I still smell it . Only 4 stars because our son still has sensitive skin so he can't hold baby with it on. Besides that definitely recommend to all men and this is my man second bottle
Hector L.
National City, CA
My wife bought me this because she loved how it smelled. I also liked the scent. The smell is very nice and fresh. A little goes a long way. My only complaint is that the lotion is a little watery and greasy feeling, would prefer it to be thicker. Other than that, its a great lotion and would def. recommend to others.
Mayra E.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this lotion twice already for my husband.it is gentle it smells good, he like this lotion I'm happy this company did a line for men. It is long lasting my husband use it every day. I would buy this lotion again and again because he liked it and it's hard for him to like a lotion
Toya S.
Hampton, VA
What can you say about Bath and Body Works? Its absolutely awesome. My boyfriend uses the Midnight for Men and I love the way it smells on him. Just like other products I use from Bath & Body Works, the scent is not over powering. Its just right. I only use lotion from here.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
My son loves the Midnight Bath and Body wash. He is 12 years old, I have to keep him in Stock at all times or he freaks out. He smells good and clean!!! The only concern is he won't use anything else. I go to Bath and Body Works to purchase his soap. I will buy it again.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
My husband uses this lotion, and OMG it is the best smelling Mens lotion! He uses it ona daily basis, and likes the fact that it leaves the skin hydrated but not oily. It has a long lasting scent to it as well, and I think I will continue to buy it for him!
Alyssa W.
I used this as a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it and I obviously loved it to who doesn't like when their man smells amazing? He never seemed to smell like anything else other than the lotion which is surprising since most scents deminish
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
My son has this lotion and it smells amazing! He has been asked what he wears several times when he has this on. It also doesn't irritate his skin which is a added bonus! I find that this scent is a little harder to find but when I do it's a score!
Jessica A.
Doral, FL
I bought this along with the body wash and cologne for my boyfriend and let me tell you! The smell is so sexy! It's long lasting smooth and gentle! Absolutely love it! Pros? You won't keep your hands of your hubby!!! Cons!!! Every woman will ask your hubby! What he is wearing!!! Hahaha
Jaqueline V.
The scene in thist body lotion is long wearing?