Bath & Body Works Merry Cookie Candle 3 Wick 14.5 Oz 2014 White Barn uploaded by Deseray B.Bath & Body Works Merry Cookie Candle 3 Wick 14.5 Oz 2014 White Barn uploaded by Elodie T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Deseray B.
Norcross
Loved this candle during this past holiday season but the only thing that I I didn't like is when you are almost to the bottom of the jar the candle just starts to smell burnt instead of like cookies. Packaging was pretty bland this year also.
Fallon E.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
The Merry Cookie candle is by far my favorite holiday candle! The sweet candle is sure to fill your household with holiday cheer. My husband is addicted to it, so for a present I purchased 6 of them to last him at least through the winter.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
My favorite holiday candle. It smells like a delicious vanilla cozy warm bakery and it makes me want to cuddle up in a blanket all day and enjoy it. You can't go wrong with this one it's perfect for Christmas time!
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I am obsessed with this candle. The scent is so powerful that it can easily have the entire house smelling like cookies in under half an hour, and the scent itself... what's better than sugar cookies? The only problem is that it's so realistic it makes me hungry sometimes!
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I am completely obsessed with this candle!! It smells just like the holidays to me and just makes me so happy and warm inside. Even just taking a wiff you will smile. Obsession!!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a delicious smelling candle from my favorite store to buy candles. The smell is amazing and these candles are so fragrant, they truly fill up a room or an entire floor.
MacKenzie P.
London, OH
This is such an amazing candle for Christmas! When I burned this in my room my whole house smelled like it!
Gaby S.
Newmarket , ON
Merry cookie-merry Christmas!! 🎄 want something to fill the air of deliciousness?? Get the candle merry cookie-smells if sweet sugar cookies and vanilla, I’ve search high and low for this candle and every time I get my hands on it I end up grabbing a couple more, candles make awesome gifts for any occasion!! Bath & Body Works Merry Cookie Candle 3 Wick 14.5 Oz 2014 White Barn
Cleia M.
This candle is everything! The three wicks burn evenly and wax all melts completely instead of pooling up the sides of the candle. The scent is heavenly! My home smells like sugar cookie dough and the scent lingers for quite a few hours after burning. I dont think its worth $25 as is regular retail price but they nearly always are on promotion for $10 or 50% off.
Sandy F.
This is probably my favorite candle scent. It's so sweet and amazing. It does make me feel hungry though. It just smells so delicious
Alyssa D.
kailua, HI
I normally get soy candles but my coworkers rave about these does anyone know if there Healthy candles and which one do you recommend