Bath & Body Works
Merry Cherry Cheer

Bath & Body Works Merry Cherry Cheer

by Bath & Body Works

Buy Bath Body Works Body Creams Body Lotions - Fruity bright, with a dash of holiday cheer Infused with luxuriously rich shea butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream is clinically tested to provide 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing aloe, pampering cocoa butter, nourishing coconut oil and more shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration. Details provided by Bath Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Merry Cherry Cheer!
Sarah L.
Broxton, GA
Bath & Body Works Merry Cherry Cheer uploaded by Sarah L.
I bought a few of these when i seen them. I love the smell. The name is really catchy too. Its got a very sweet smell to it. I love these kind of lotions because they smell great. The smell last longer in lotion form than in a spray. They are seasonal so you got to grab it when they come around.
Misty B.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my favorite scent. This lotion is not greasy and it doesn’t leave skin oily. I love that the smalls lasts a long time on the skin.
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Bath & Body Works Merry Cherry Cheer uploaded by Jennifer M.
One of my all time favorite lotions, I gate they only have it once a year because I love the smell of it. It's rich thick and great on dry skin, my tube is almost empty because I love it!!
Mackenzie K.
Vicksburg, MS
Absolutely love the smell of this, very moisturizing , keep it on my bedside table to use through the night and day.
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Bath n body las cremas son olorosas e hidratan mucho yo aprovecho cuando están en especial nunca me faltan son las mejores

Looking for your answer?