BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath Anad Body Works Maui Hibiscus Beach Diamond Shimmer Mist- 10 fl oz- 1 Bottle.
Maui Hibiscus Beach Scent: Escape to a beautiful hawaiian paradise with this sunny and lush mix of star fruit, fresh mango wood, and sweet tropical hibiscus.
Dazzle with Diamonds! Infused with real diamond dust, this luxurious Diamond Shimmer Mist kisses skin with irresistible fragrance and gorgeous sparkle.
Not tested on animals.

Buy on Amazon
Genesis G.
This is my perfect summer scent! It's not too floral, or sweet, and it has the tropical kinda citrusy smell to it! I love wearing it with the lotion on summer vacation! Every time I smell it, it remains a me of the beach!! I hope bath and body always brings this back!
Heidi G.
Danville, OH
Love this scent! Beachy scents are amazing. The shimmer adds a nice touch. I got this at my favorite store bath & body works. Great prices! Highly recommend
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
This spray is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. It definitely has a fresh tropical scent. I highly recommend this to everyone
renee c.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the sweet flower and coconut fragrance. I smells so fresh and makes you feel like you're inn a tropical island.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
This stuff is fairly priced and smells really good. It's also leaves an even glittery look that I absolutely love!
Kimberly T.
I love this summer scent! It gives you this happy & refreshing beachy feeling that I love smelling!