BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Toasted Marshmallow, Smoldering Woods, Fire Roasted Vanilla.

Fragrance that welcomes you home! Combine with your favorite Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, sold separately, to scent any room with noticeable fragrance for weeks and weeks.

Usage:

Twist left (counter-clockwise) to attach fragrance refill to plug. Our new refills work with all Wallflowers Plugs. A quick twist of the rotating plug lets you choose a vertical or horizontal outlet so you can always keep your refill in an upright position.

Courtney D.
Metairie, LA
It’s not very often I find a scent that thrills me from Bath and Body Works. It’s just a shame that Marshmallow Fireside only arrives in stores seasonally. I would describe the scent as something warm, sweet, woodsy, and decedent. I’m amazed at how very apparent the scent of a beach side bonfire is upon first notes; followed quickly by something sweet and rich. I swear you can almost taste the charred marshmallow at the end of your stick. I love this scent; but my favorite application of it is in wallflower form. It’s great, truly great.
Cecilia G.
Bath & Body Works wallflowers are my go to home fragrance system. I purchase the nightlight wallflower plugins and have one in each restroom. The scents are long lasting and I can even smell them in the hallway outside of the restroom. The scents don't fade and the fragrance refills usually last about a month. I buy these in bulk when B&BW has their sales.
Myra T.
Fort Wayne
I'm currently using this wallflower for my room. I thought that it smelled awesome when I first smelled it at the store but after using it for a while I am not much of a fan of it. It still smells nice but it does not smell like what it smells like before it's diffused into the air.
Gillian G.
These work wonders in smelly corners of the room. They do tend to fade in smell slightly as the month goes on.
Sydney T.
Jonesboro
first of all, all of bath and body works’ wallflowers smell amazing and make the whole room smell; but they aren’t super strong. as someone who gets frequent headaches and the occasional migraine, these are not strong enough to cause a headache. second of all, this particular smell is one I look forward to every fall. its warm, with a bit of a vanilla smell; it smells like a roasted marshmallow (hence the name). overall, the wallflowers in general are awesome & this particular scent is too.
Sasha G.
I use this in the wall flower in my room all the time. This is my favourite scent at Bath and Body Works. I also have this scent in Candles.

Amazon