BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Toasted Marshmallow, Smoldering Woods, Fire Roasted Vanilla, Crystallized Amber

OVERVIEW
Instantly freshen your home with two quick bursts of fragrance and fill every room with its very own Eau de Parfum! Exclusively developed by our team of home fragrance experts for long-lasting scent.

Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
If you want your room to smell like a dessert instantly this is the right product for you! I absolutely love the fragrant, it’s sweet but not too overwhelmingly sweet. The only down side is I wish it lasted a bit longer but other than that I like it!
Melissa J.
chandler
I have been using this scent for years, and if I smell it now, I’m instantly transported to feeling like it’s Christmas time, even if it’s August and 120 degrees Fahrenheit. I purchase this in the concentrated spray, wallflowers and candles. It’s the perfect scent of sweetness (without being overbearing) mixed with a wonderful, subtle Smokey scent.
Katelyn O.
Corbin, KY
Just trust me when I say you need this in your life. It is everything good about chilly fall weather in the warm comfort of your home. It’s childhood meets adult elegance. It’s so nostalgic and fun to have your home smell like fireside marshmallows. I’ve had so many compliments anytime someone comes over about the smell.
Aliza H.
Eau Claire, WI
I LOVE this smell. I love using it during the winter but also on a cool summer night with the windows open. It’s not too sugary-smelling & doesn’t have a lingering weird after smell. Honestly wish it lasted a little longer, but I’ll take it. I’ve used it as a perfume once or twice because I love it.
Jayme B.
newport
I absolutely love any smells that are from bath and body but this is by far one of my favorites. It reminds me exactly if roasting marshmallows. What I love about these room sprays are that they smell amazing and last quite a while without being to much.
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
They used to have a scent freshly baked bread which they discontinued that was my favorite. This is my new favorite. It reminds me of burnt cotton candy I absolutely love it. They used to be $10 a candle now it is $12. The room spray is I think 6 or $8. They are pretty strong but the scent disappears quickly. Go for the candle or plug in.
Jennifer B.
Niskayuna
This is my All Time favorite scent that bath and body works make!! It smells so so good and this spray works great makes the whole house smell wonderful! And the same scent in the candles are incredible! Would definitely recommend.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
The smell of this just reminds me of warm, cozy nights by a fireplace relaxing and drinking a hot cup of cider or cocoa. This is one of my favorite scents at bath and body works and I love filling up my apartment with it!
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SCENT EVER!!!! Marshmallow Fireside smells cozy. It has a woodsy/sweet smell that gives me all the fall vibes. Anytime someone comes to our home they always ask us what the smell is! This room spray is amazing and lasts forever. A little spray goes a long way! I will also keep some in my car for a quick refresher.
Jules S.
I keep these in my bathroom and they smell amazing. The scent is very strong which is why I keep them in the bathroom because after you spray them you can’t smell anything.
Crystal G.
Anyone else love this scent?? 😍💕