BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® MANGO MELON TWIST Body Lotion
  • "This product really hydrates your skin! I use it mostly on my legs and arms, and every time I finish using it, my body smells great and my skin looks soft and smooth. The scent of this lotion is amazing. " in 9 reviews
Anastasia K.
This lotion smells so, so good. Really sweet, summery and fruity. It is easy to dispense and pretty looking as well. The only problem with it is that it's a little thick and does not always absorb fully, but that can be easily fixed by using less. It lasts forever because of this though. I use it on my arms and legs mostly, super moisturizing
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
I love the smell of this product. Bath and body works alway do so well with the smell of their products. Their lotion is also very hydrating and I use it every day to keep my skin nice and soft. I can notice a difference if I do not use it and my skin gets really dry.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I love the mango melon twist scent! The fruity scent is also very fresh and relaxing ! It always reminds of going to the beach! The scent lasts for a decent amount of time before fading . I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
I don't know if you could go wrong buying and B&B products. You get what you pay for and that's a lot. You get a great long lasting scent with a moisturizing lotion. This particular lotion is amazing and smells like you should be on summer vacation.
Kelly P.
Baltimore, MD
I love bath and body works lotion. They smell terrific and the scents lasts a long time. Makes your skin very soft. Currently using the country apple. I use this every other day. Make sure you hit the sales because its a little more expensive than other brands.
Evelyn M.
I am a mango lover! I love all things mango, and this body lotion is a true favorite. I love bath and body works lotions because they are thick creamy lotions and they Don't leave your skin sticky. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it by the afternoon and still have smooth radiant skin.
Hannah H.
Erie, PA
You can never go wrong when you choose Bath and Body Works. The lotions are my favorite purely because of how amazing they smell. The actual moisturizing doesn't go very deep or last very long, but it's worth reapplying just to keep the smell fresh!
Sara T.
I was given this as a gift, and I was not a big fan. It works like all of their other lotions, but I'm not a big fan of fruit smelling things. The smell lingered around me and made me nauseous.
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
As with most B&BW lotions they are perfect for smelling great but not so much on the long term dry skin fix. Mostly used by my teenagers. Pricey for the size and functionality. I'd prefer a regular bottle of lotion personally.
Maria G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I absolutely love this lotion! I run out of it fast. I bought this product from bath and body works and it smells delicious. It feels so creamy and velvety. I can't get enough of this lotion And it's very affordable. I would and have recommended this product.