BY BATH & BODY WORKS #65 in Candles

Christina W.
Roseville, MI
My boyfriends favorite candle scent. It really does compliment spring and summer nicely. Sweet scents like these really get the good vibes going. It is very true to the candles name as well, so if you’re ordering online you won’t be disappointed.
Angela D.
I absolutely love the scent of this. It's definitely different from anything I've smelled before. It's one of my top scents from bath & body works now. I went in looking to buy my favorite scent, and left with this one. I think it was a great purchase and will continue to buy it.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
Love this candle! It's so fruity and refreshing. Not to mention the packaging is adorable. I would recommend this product to friends and family. My only concern with these candles is the burn time is not as long compared to comparable brands.
Alaina T.
This is my all time favorite candle. The smell instantly reminds me of summer and my only complaints are that when you're using just a regular lighter you get from the gas station, you have to be careful because you can burn yourself because of it being three wick and it's kind of expensive. Overall I absolutely adore this candle and will continue to repurchase.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I love b&bw candles, they last so long and the scent fills up the room! This amazing mix of mango and dragon fruit is so uplifting! It's great to melt on a gorgeous summer day. I even have it in the pocketbac! I would purchase this again!
Selena G.
Smells good last me a good month and even after i turn it off my entire house still smells very good it not disappointing at and and i always get the candles when they are on sale and recommend everyone to get them
Cristie G.
So glad i chose this online. I didnt even get to smell it before i bought it and it was a great choice. It has a great abundant smell of a rich dragonfruit. It also lasts for a ling time after i blow it out. Trim the wick on these 3 wick candles and they will last much longer.
Brittania N.
moreno valley, ca
One of my favorite scents from bath and body works!! I don't really care for their candles,because I can smell the chemicals that come off when you burn them. But I have had this scent in hand soap and love it.
Katie A.
Yorktown, VA
LOVE THIS CANDLE! The scent is so amazing. This was one of my first candles I’ve ever bought from Bath & Body Works and I’ll definitely go back for more.
Paulette M.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite candle in the world, the smells is so good I like this so much the best the best the best candle the best I lovet
Heather C.
Norman, OK
I'm looking for other scents that are similar to this! Any suggestions??