Bath & Body Works Mango Coconut Cooler 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Victoria L.Bath & Body Works Mango Coconut Cooler 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Leigh A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kristen M.
Inola, OK
Different smelling but it filled the house with it. It did its job. Smell before you buy
Dominique N.
I love Bath and Body Work products! These candles are amazing, they last quite a long time and the smells are heavenly, it will fill your whole house with the amazing smell. Definitely worth the price!!
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Love love love Bath and Body Works candles. They aren't the cheapest, but they aren't the most expensive and they are well worth it compared to the cheaper brands. The scents are amazing and they last forever.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
One of my favorite candles! Creamy coconut with tangy mango scent - it is like PARADISE! And I love Bath & Body Works candles because they always burn evenly - no wasted wax when it is done.
Leigh A.
Evans, GA
This is an amazing candle!! it smells so fresh and fruity!! also the packaging is very cute and it is very inexpensive!! it also lasts a very long time!! Highly recommended 😊
Katherine P.
Newark, NJ
This is an amazing candle and the smell of it is just so refreshing and sweet. I recommend this because every room should have a great smell and this candle can provide you with it.
Rachel D.
Bath and Body Works really hit the nail on the head with this candle! it smells absolutely amazing and the scent flows throughout my townhouse. The candle burns evenly because of the 3 wicks. Also, I love the packaging on this candle. So cute!!
Megan M.
Smells SO good and is strong enough to scent my whole apt. when it's been lit for a few hours!
Stephanie T.
This is my favorite mango coconut candle. You really feel at breeze and in the tropics with this candle
Victoria L.
KAKABEKA, ON
I think that I have a candle obsession! Out of all the candles I own, however, my absolute favorites are from bath and body works. Specifically, the mango coconut coolers. I love the fruity smell of this candle. I like that the fragrance is strong without being too overpowering. The three wick candle burns long and the scent last right until the end. These candles are a little pricey in my opinion but it is worth it for the quality. Also, I lovethe pop of colour that this specific candle brings to my house!