BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The world's best candle guaranteed! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks, the wax melts consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. see more...

Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
I just love the smell of this mahogany teakwood candle
I really love all bath and body works candles they all smelled so good in the three wick candles
even the one Wick candle in the love potion is really really a great smell too
I bought one for myself and one for my daughter for Christmas and they are just a wonderful smell.
have a merry Christmas everyone
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I LOVE bath and body works candles. They are incredible. They’re a little pricey but they do last a really long time, and smell amazing after each burn. They fill up my entire apartment with heavenly smells, I’m obsessed. I bought a bunch of them to give as Christmas gifts this year but I’m so tempted to keep them all.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
This is my all time favorite candle. The scent is so appealing to me. It’s a very strong scent that fills the room rather fast. It lasts a long time too. I have a small candle for my bathroom, a large candle for my bedroom and a small air freshener for my car, that’s how much I love it! It’s so different from most other candle scents.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I am about this scent. It's the perfect scent for sharing space with someone that doesn't like "girly" smells if that makes sense. I've always lived with guys and I always liked having. Pretty neutral smells, not too sweet, in my house. This is perfect. It's just warm enough without it being a winter candle, it's fresh and clean, but not too bright. It's amazing and the car scent of this is PERFECT.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is the best smelling candle on the planet! I love candles that smell like men’s cologne and this does! I love how it burns into a clean liquid and smells up the whole room. The only thing that is negative about it is that it burns for 25-45 hours and the smaller ones burn for the same but it is more expensive. The smaller candles are better for the price.
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite candles everrrrr!! The smell is amazing and literally fills your home with goodness!!! I always get these candles on sale because other wise they are about $24 bucks a pop. Bath and body always has a sale going on so keep your eye out. I am headed there shortly for another candle deal! Yaaaaaaas!!!!
Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
This is my favorite candle of ALL TIME! It's perfect all year round, however in summer i do prefer mahogany coconut. The scent is the perfect amount of strong, enough for my entire upstairs to stay refreshed. The only downside is a go through so many just wish they weren't so pricey. Other than that 10 out of 10! Highly recommend
Jessica W.
I Absolutely love bath and body works candles but this scent is one of my favorites around the holidays. It has a very home-y and cozy smell to it that just warms up your whole house. The scent is strong enough that you can smell it in the next room but it's not too over powering. Would definitely recommend.
Taylor M.
Augusta, GA
I could cry I love this candle so much. It smells freaking amazing and I am amazed every time I light it by the overpowering ability it has to fill up the house. They’re a tad expensive but there really is never a time that there is not some kind of sale going on — take advantage of them!!
Jaimie H.
My partner will go to the store and he will buy six of these to bring home! A musky, masculine scent with a ton of mystery. A great product in any home to bring personality and comfort. I have these all throughout my house in candles and plug-ins because I can't get enough of the smell.
Kim S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone used the mini candles like this one? How long would you say they last?
Mandi Z.
Mc Lean, VA
How long do they last?
nabila s.
It's romantic? 😄
Jessica S.
I love these candles what other scents does it come in?