Bath & Body Works® Magnolias & Mimosas Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Taylor C.Bath & Body Works® Magnolias & Mimosas Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by svetlana P.Bath & Body Works® Magnolias & Mimosas Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this product dry out your skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this work in the kitchen or is it mostly fo...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Magnolias & Mimosas Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Bath and body works for the win! Seriously I absolutely love their gentle foaming hand soaps. I always stock up during their semi annual sales. I have one in ever bathroom of my home. They all smell so great and do not dry out my hands after washing. Try it!!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Foams great and very gentle on the hands. The scent is very nice but not too overpowering. I have many different foam soaps and will continue to buy them. The pump works good and it lasts a long time. Bought on sale which made it an even better find!
Cata j.
Orlando, FL
I have this hand soap right now and I love it my hands smell great and clean of all gérmenes is easy to use an is clean all the time looks great in my bathroom and I don't have to purchase any container or something like that
Jordyn U.
This is currently in my bathroom now and I love the slightly sweet scent that it gives off. Despite the bright pink color of the soap, it's not a super feminine scent. My husband doesn't mind using it because he says it really just smells like oranges! I love the foaming hand soaps because they're so easy to use and I feel like they really clean my hands.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love that a little bit goes a long way and the fact that it foams leaves your hand feeling very clean. It can be a bit pricey compared to other hand soaps but is worth the money and will last you if you don't use more then necessary.
Breanna-Lynn W.
Spring Hill, FL
So this stuff is very uniwue.. i was bought this for christmas, opened it up to dmell ahead of time because i had never smelled this one before... from in the bottle it didn't smell good... after taking it home and using it, it has become one of my favorite soap scents
Alana S.
Ingleside, TX
The best smelling hand soap out of Bath and Body Works in my opinion. I could not get enough of it when I had it. I can't seem to find it that often anymore. In general I just love B&B products, and I feel like you can't really go wrong!
Dixie G.
This is the absolute best scent I have ever came across! And the handsoap leaves my hands so soft and no matter what I cook in the kitchen it takes the smell off my hands completely!
Jannet G.
Smells so good and it doesn't looks so pretty sitting on my counter. It's very hydrating and gentle. After I rinse my hands they don't feel dry at all. There's always sales on the soaps so It helps a lot.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
How well does this work in the kitchen or is it mostly for the bathroom?
Angelica P.
Does this product dry out your skin?