BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Dry Notes: Whipped Vanilla Bourbon, Fluffy Sandalwood, Cloud-Like Musk

Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a Christmas gift but it came as a set with the ultra she's butter cream.My daughters grandmother gave it to me and I was very happy and appreciative.It smelled so good and went along with the Christmas feeling.Its like the best smell to wear during the holidays and the shea butter cream is so smooth and leave my skin feeling great and smelling even better
Karen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You will truly feel the magic in the air with this fragrance mist. This is the type of scent that when you smell it after not wearing it for a while, will bring back memories of the time when you wore it. It smells amazing, fun, yet sweet. A must in my opinion.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas last year and was so glad I got it. There aren't too many perfumes that I don't like from Bath and Body Works so I was really excited to add this to my collection. It is a mixture of sweet and clean smelling and you can't go wrong wearing this at any time of day.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love magic in the air! It is a great addition to bath and body works holiday collection! It is a very sweet and clean smelling! Their perfumes last most of the day, but not all day. The body wash does last a very long time however! I would recommend this to everyone!
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve never been impressed with their body mists. You can smell them for about 10 minutes after you spray it on and then the scent has disappeared. Would not recommend.
Aj S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite Perfumes! When I use Bath & Body Works Magic in the Air Fragrance Mist, I get tons of compliments! I love the light, fruity/floral smell of this perfume. This perfume is perfect for those Spring and Summer days when you just want to wear something light and something with an enjoyable scent. The bottle this is in has a very cute and attractive design.
Vanessa R.
Just recently bought this mist from Bath and Bodyworks it smells absolutely divine perfect light airy sent for the summertime it truly does smell like magic is in the air!!! And the price is right you cannot go wrong with the bath and body work prices Bath & Body Works Magic in the Air Fragrance Mist
Seerra p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is very girly it's a soothing and relaxing smell. The smell last on your skin for about two or three hours. I've had this bottle for about 3 months and you can see how much I've used this bottle will last a very long time. It cost $14 at Bath & Body Works.
selina m.
The only reason why this has 4 stars is because I buy bath and body works out perfumes/body mists, and this just happened not to be my favorite. Don't get me wrong, it smell fantastic and last a long time. Just not my favorite
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell is great and really can be used anytime of the year. It's pricey but these last forever. I'll be lucky to use one up in 6 months. I would repurchase this scent again. The only problem is it does not last long compared to a perfume.