BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Mid Notes: Almond Flower, Coconut Crème, Jasmine Petals
  • Dry Notes: Whipped Vanilla Bourbon, Fluffy Sandalwood, Cloud-Like Musk

Adriana P.
Adriana P.
This fragrance is my new favorite for second half of winter to spring. It's scent is not over powering while the Sparkling Persimmon, Winter Water Lily, White Iris, Pear Blossom with a slight vanilla bourbon undertone. I got it with a deal online and ran out and got a travel size so I always have it on hand.
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA
I got this as a Christmas gift set inside a gorgeous purple blue bag and I am absolutely in love with this scent. It's woodsy and floral and warm. I have gotten so many compliments when I am wearing this scent.
Kaylin P.
Kaylin P.
Got this as a Christmas gift this last year with the matching lotion and I use it everyday now ! I am addicted to the smell! Bed Bath and Body Works always has the most amazing things and smells !!
Antarna b.
Antarna b.
Waterbury, CT
I absolutely love this product it smells so good it is literally one of my favorite it even surpassed the Victoria secret Vanilla Lace perfume but that's just my opinion
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Just recently bought this mist from Bath and Bodyworks it smells absolutely divine perfect light airy sent for the summertime it truly does smell like magic is in the air!!! And the price is right you cannot go wrong with the bath and body work prices Bath & Body Works Magic in the Air Fragrance Mist
Aj S.
Aj S.
One of my favorite Perfumes! When I use Bath & Body Works Magic in the Air Fragrance Mist, I get tons of compliments! I love the light, fruity/floral smell of this perfume. This perfume is perfect for those Spring and Summer days when you just want to wear something light and something with an enjoyable scent. The bottle this is in has a very cute and attractive design.
selina m.
selina m.
The only reason why this has 4 stars is because I buy bath and body works out perfumes/body mists, and this just happened not to be my favorite. Don't get me wrong, it smell fantastic and last a long time. Just not my favorite
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
This perfume is very girly it's a soothing and relaxing smell. The smell last on your skin for about two or three hours. I've had this bottle for about 3 months and you can see how much I've used this bottle will last a very long time. It cost $14 at Bath & Body Works.
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Forest , VA
This smell is great and really can be used anytime of the year. It's pricey but these last forever. I'll be lucky to use one up in 6 months. I would repurchase this scent again. The only problem is it does not last long compared to a perfume.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty bottle and color. Smells like powdery flowers. Not for me but I loved the body wash version so I'm not sure what to think lol. I don't think I will get this again anytime soon. They much better holiday scents.