Bath & Body Works® MAGIC IN THE AIR 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Layla H.Bath & Body Works® MAGIC IN THE AIR 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Allison G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Plus, a gorgeous lid with glitter & pearls adds extra magic to your dècor! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Fragrance: Almond Flower, White Iris, Whipped Vanilla Bourbon

Elizabeth M.
Bridgeview, IL
I LOVE this candle because its super pretty, especially the lid.  Smells feminine and clean. The best part is that the fragrance is subtle so if you’re sensitive to strong scents, this one shouldn’t give you a problem. The only con I have is that it’s expensive for a candle.
Erika E.
It has a scent that is sweet floral and a bit fruity but clean.The main notes are of almond flower,vanilla and iris. This candle smells amazing!
Personally I wait until Bath and body works has a really good sale to stock up on their candles.
They are a bit pricey to me,but they smell great and linger long after you’ve started burning this candle.
lovelymema2012 V.
Westbury
I love this candle. It has the most beautiful fragrance. Its better  than any other candle I purchased. I have 3 of them burning in my house. They are expensive a little but its worth the price. I try to  catch them on sale. I recommend this candle to anyone who loves a beautiful smelling house.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
My husband loves candles. It's the only form of light allowed in the house when he's playing his ps4. But he also likes the house to smell good. These candles are his favorite because the smell is strong and keeps the house smelling inviting.
Nicole B.
Leland, NC
I love all candles! This is a great scent and I even bought the fragrance spray for it. The candle burns evenly and has a scent that travels throughout the house. You don't need to leave it burning long to have your house smelling nice!
Deanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I cant even begin to explain how good the bath and body works candle line smells! You can find any scent u could imagine at this store and all sorts of great seasonal candles to fit any holiday mood! It sets the mood to any room and it can make you feel so calm and relaxed and stress free i have millions of these great candles littered around my house (not lit of coarse) because thats a fire hazard!! But i light them anytime im in particular room and its the perfect thing to add to any room or give as a wonderful gift give these a try you wont be disappointed!
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
Okay, so I own and run my own candle company... but when I do buy candles. They are these three Wick bath and body ones. Other than my own that I swear by, I recommend only these next to mine. They hold a hot scent throw( smell when lit) and cold (when not lit) so amazing!!! They also are super affordable and have a massive, I mean massive variety of scents! I love them.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I just love love this smell! I have it in the lotion, spray and body wash now candle! It's very effective you lightnit in your living room and I can smell it all though out my apartment. The pros is the smell, the three wicks, amount you get in your candles, the cons is the price if you can't get it in sale. I think personally paying $24 for one candle is a little ridiculous.
Joscelyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
Candles! I live candles, perfect for the house or bath, especially around the holidays. I love bath and body works products. The candles have such a vibrant and rich smell, not dull at all! They come in so many pretty colors and sizes. They have a range of fresh to floral to warm and sweet scents so there's something for everyone!
Kimberly S.
rosenberg, TX
I just wanna take a moment of silence for the love I have for this candle.....

ITS AMAZING!!! The scent lasts all day! Even after it's lit! And it covers my whole apartment! And it smells so heavenly!!!! This candle is my new favorite thing! I wanna take it everywhere with me! I would recommend everyone buy this candle!