BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Annie N.
This is my all time favorite scent. I have the larger bottle and I'm basically done with it. I love the smell it's just so amazing and I fell in love. It's florally but also fruity. It's great to spray and go. The perfume obviously lasts longer but this is good for an everyday where. Definitely recommend it and would purchase again.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this spray cologne. I never run out of this cologne because it smells so good. The price is excellent and I purchase it from any Bath and Body Works store. I recommend this cologne to anyone looking to smell good.
Camille D.
The scent was really strong and sweet. When i would first put it on, you would be able to smell it but it didn't last long. By the end of the day i couldn't smell it. You would have to reapply multiple times.
Diamond C.
I am mad about this fragrance! It is amazing and sooo addicting. It has a gentle flower fragrance with an enticing vanilla smell along with it. It can be a little pricey from B&BW with the right pricing and coupons, this size fragrance only cost me $1.50. It has no become my signature smell. Hurry and get it before it goes out of season!
Priscilla B.
This travel size body mist is perfect for traveling. The scent is amazing and it doesn't take much space in my purse so I take it everywhere. I like to spray it a couple times a day because the weather is really hot where I live so, it's always nice to refresh your body with the mist and at the same time you smell like heaven!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
This fragrance is on my long list of favorites, close to the top! I love its sweet, but not too heavy, candy smell. It smells like a lollipop or a jolly rancher, and when it's on it fades into a nice background scent that lasts. It doesn't overpower or give me a headache which is a huge plus for me! I recommend you try it if you like a sweet, fruity scent!
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
This is one of the most amazing scents that Bath Body Works has to offer. The smell is so sweet and it last on your skin for hours. The combination of Vanilla, pink jasmine and tiger lily make up a passionate scent.
Rebecca M.
South Hill, VA
I love this scent. It is one of my favorites out of two. And this little bottle is so convenient to take with you anywhere. I take this little bottle with me everywhere. The smell is just to die for. And the price is great when you catch it on sale (which is always).
Cate R.
Duxbury, MA
I ran out of this product so quickly only because i was in loveeeeeee with it!! The smell is like a adult floral smell and the color of it is so cute. Very easy to use and it met my expectations. I recommend this to anyone who is willing to try a new scent
nallely H.
This is really good perfume especially if your trying get a prefume that will last long and smells good and kinda strong. I got a small sample one when it came out and know i have the big bottle and I'm so in love with the smell!!!ūüėć
mani R.