BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this scent! I think it’s the perfect scent for spring or summer because it has a nice floral scent to it without it being too strong or overwhelming. The price is awesome and I love the small size because it’s easy to travel with or throw in my purse.
Kayla S.
This smells really good! I started collecting perfumes and have so many and i hardly reach for it anymore but it is definitely used. Some of there other smells are not that good but i think it depends on what you like.
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
I like this scent and love the travel size. I keep it in my backpack and it is great to use throughout the day. This scent is a bit stronger when first applied, but still a nice, flowery scent.
Annie N.
This is my all time favorite scent. I have the larger bottle and I'm basically done with it. I love the smell it's just so amazing and I fell in love. It's florally but also fruity. It's great to spray and go. The perfume obviously lasts longer but this is good for an everyday where. Definitely recommend it and would purchase again.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this spray cologne. I never run out of this cologne because it smells so good. The price is excellent and I purchase it from any Bath and Body Works store. I recommend this cologne to anyone looking to smell good.
Camille D.
The scent was really strong and sweet. When i would first put it on, you would be able to smell it but it didn't last long. By the end of the day i couldn't smell it. You would have to reapply multiple times.
mani R.
It smells sooo good, I love this scent. The bottle is cute too. i personally would use it on any kind of occasion. It is perfect not to flowery, and not to fruity, but a nice balance of the two with other hints of different scents.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
This fragrance is so fruity and light. I love the way you can spray and go. Sometimes if I want to switch up my body sprays I'll go for This one or a different one. They are so affordable and I got a few different scents too!
Diamond C.
I am mad about this fragrance! It is amazing and sooo addicting. It has a gentle flower fragrance with an enticing vanilla smell along with it. It can be a little pricey from B&BW with the right pricing and coupons, this size fragrance only cost me $1.50. It has no become my signature smell. Hurry and get it before it goes out of season!
Priscilla B.
This travel size body mist is perfect for traveling. The scent is amazing and it doesn't take much space in my purse so I take it everywhere. I like to spray it a couple times a day because the weather is really hot where I live so, it's always nice to refresh your body with the mist and at the same time you smell like heaven!
mani R.