Bath & Body Works Luxury Sweet Pea Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea - 8.0 oz Body Lotion

Sweet pea or malibu [product:bath-body-works-sweet-pea-bubble-bath] [product:bath-body-works-malibu-heat-body-lotion-8-fl-oz]
Those anybody else think that the quality of these lotion are better then Victoria Secret???
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Luxury Sweet Pea Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
I love using this one because it smells very nice and floral. Bath & Body Works bubble bath is a bit different from other brands I've tried. There weren't as much bubbles as I had expected, it was more of just a creamy bubble bath. Overall, the bubble bath left my skin feeling very soft because of the shea butter in the products. I think this product is great for teens and adults, mostly because I assume that little kids would want more bubbles and not be as concerned with the added skin benefits. It's a very good product, but it can be a bit expensive. I'd recommend getting this product as a part of the buy 2 get 1 free deal!
Lawson, MO
This is my favorite scent from Bath&BodyWorks!!! I love this lotion because it makes my skin feel moisturized and it makes my skin smell so good!!!! I got this at the Semi Annual Sale for $3.25 and it was worth every fricken scent (pun intended). Do not, I repeat DO NOT ever buy this product at normal price. The normal price I think is around $12-$13, and it is a much better deal at the Semi Annual Sale. $12-$13 is to Dadgum Expensive!!! Go buy at the Semi Annual Sale that’s coming up!!!
Follansbee
The Sweet Pea Bubble Bath smells so yummy! It is a great way to kick back and enjoy and gentle and great smelling bubble bath. I used it about once a month when I have time time to enjoy a really long candlelight bath. It is very relaxing and I buy it whenever I run out. Love it and would recommend it.
Bath & Body Works Luxury Sweet Pea Bubble Bath uploaded by c C.
Bath & Body Works Luxury Sweet Pea Bubble Bath uploaded by c C.
This review is for the brand new Bath & Body Works Champagne Apple 🍏 & Honey 🍯 Bubble Bath... The packaging alone should sell it as its sooo cute and sparkly! The divine scent and how bubbly this stuff is makes it a must have!
Hawthorne , CA
Another favorite best scent from Bath and Body!. I love the consistency of this lotion. But I use this product during spring and winter season because it makes my skin sticky, but the scent is superb it's sweet, like a flower scent. I purchase this during special sale like the holiday season.
Caledonia, MI
This is one of my favorite lotions, it keeps my skin moisturized and is one of my favorite scents. I would recommend giving it a try if you haven't. I love that I can get this in not only regular sized lotion but in the little travel sizes too so I can pack it and take it anywhere with me!
I have mixed feelings about this scent from Bath & Body Works. Sometimes I absolutely love the scent and then some days I could live without it... So typically I will pass on buying this product, but if I get it as a gift I won't hate it either. With that being said I still won't buy it for myself.
I absolutely love this scent. It's floral scent which with other floral scents can be very overpowering. But sweet pea is not overpowering which is amazing. I use the body wash, hand soap, body spray, and lotion. It's truly a great product all around!
Orange, CA
I love sweet pea fragrance it smells so good I can't help it lol. My absolute go to and what I always get I actually get the whole set which is the perfume or body spray the lotion and the bubble bath love it.
Fall River
This is my moms favorite scent so I buy it for her often. I know she uses this everyday when she does have it. This is one of the better scents BnB has. It's pricy for definitely worth the money. Would totally consider buying again.