BY BATH & BODY WORKS #72 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Jonnay V.
I love using this one because it smells very nice and floral. Bath & Body Works bubble bath is a bit different from other brands I've tried. There weren't as much bubbles as I had expected, it was more of just a creamy bubble bath. Overall, the bubble bath left my skin feeling very soft because of the shea butter in the products. I think this product is great for teens and adults, mostly because I assume that little kids would want more bubbles and not be as concerned with the added skin benefits. It's a very good product, but it can be a bit expensive. I'd recommend getting this product as a part of the buy 2 get 1 free deal!
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
This body wash smells so good! I love how smooth it applies during the wash and how when you get out of the shower the yummy smell sticks with you! Amazing! I’d highly recommend these! But wait to purchase them when they have their sales to get them a lot cheaper!!
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
I am passionate about, FRAGRANCES
Amazing soft floral fruity fragrance

Attractive Packaging

Available in different size packs
Products are not tested on animals

Good quantity in affordable price range

Easy to use as lotions come in flip cap bottles and spray bottles are handy too.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is one of Bath & Body Works’ classic scents that they have had for many years. I know so many people who love this scent. It is their go-to scent from this store. It is a sweat and floral scent that is girly. I like it a lot.
Katy L.
Amazing bubble bath. It smells deliciously sweet. This scent is a classic bath and body Works scent and I am obsessed with it. The bubble bath is amazing. It feels so luxurious and you only need a small amount to fill a tub up with bubbles.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
The Sweet Pea Bubble Bath smells so yummy! It is a great way to kick back and enjoy and gentle and great smelling bubble bath. I used it about once a month when I have time time to enjoy a really long candlelight bath. It is very relaxing and I buy it whenever I run out. Love it and would recommend it.
c c.
This review is for the brand new Bath & Body Works Champagne Apple 🍏 & Honey 🍯 Bubble Bath... The packaging alone should sell it as its sooo cute and sparkly! The divine scent and how bubbly this stuff is makes it a must have!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Another favorite best scent from Bath and Body!. I love the consistency of this lotion. But I use this product during spring and winter season because it makes my skin sticky, but the scent is superb it's sweet, like a flower scent. I purchase this during special sale like the holiday season.
Annika H.
madison wi
ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! This product is by far the best, I love this scent. I don't use it a lot because I like it so much and I try to make it last, but when I do use it, it is definitely worth the wait.  Such a pleasnat smell too, not to bad and not too overbearing
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
This is one of my favorite lotions, it keeps my skin moisturized and is one of my favorite scents. I would recommend giving it a try if you haven't. I love that I can get this in not only regular sized lotion but in the little travel sizes too so I can pack it and take it anywhere with me!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Those anybody else think that the quality of these lotion are better then Victoria Secret???