Bath & Body Works Luxuries Sweet Pea Eau De Toilette

by Bath & Body Works

The enchanting scent of violets mingling with sweet pea petals is heaven on earth, and the inspiration for this delicate fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Luxuries Sweet Pea Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle  B.
Lake Lynn, PA
Bath & Body Works Luxuries Sweet Pea Eau De Toilette uploaded by Danielle  B.
Love this fragrance! It’s discontinued however. It’s a very good size so it’ll last a while. 30$ for this bottle. Love the smell and packaging. Simple but classy. Love bath and body works. Try it if you can[product:bath-&-body-works-luxuries-sweet-pea-eau-de-toilette]
sabrina T.
San Diego, CA
Bath & Body Works Luxuries Sweet Pea Eau De Toilette uploaded by sabrina T.
Can we talk about how pure and classic this scent is? I can wear this this scent all year round! It is fun and fresh and sweet. It can be layered with something a little more spicy or musky if you want more mature. But I think this lasts well and mixes great too. #favoritefragrance Bath & Body Works Luxuries Sweet Pea Eau De Toilette
Verenice  L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite Bath and Body Works fragrance, I love it, I highly recommended this fragrance! [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-creamy-body-wash-8-fl-oz]
Kari  D.
Biddeford, ME
I love this and the sweet pee body spray. They smell absolutely amazing, last all day, and aren't to overbearing. The packaging super cuter as well & they always have cute cutest with multiple goodies in them. I love Victoria secret's, they're sprays & perfume, some makeup, and the pink department. I never miss a annals sale there either
Christi P.
Niagara Falls, NY
Another feminine scent that isn't overpowering. Again, this scent has been discontinued but was a wonderful value
kat H.
Carmel, IN
Throw back Thursday anyone? Sweet pea has been around forever and for good reason. Why would you ever get rid of such a great smell?! I'm a little old to be using this as a perfume anymore, but Bath and Body Works makes a nice light hand lotion that I still enjoy.
Dana S.
Darlington, SC
This is such a sweet scent, which I love. It's a good value for your money. The scent lingers for hours. It almost smells like a sweet candy.
Crystal  H.
Sandwich, IL
This is a classic sent for the Bath & Bodyworks empire!! Love the classic and simple smell, and how everyone's own body really makes the sent their own!!! Beautiful packaging, a stunning bottle itself, and not too bad of a price tag!!! I personally wouldn't change anything!! Looking a the younger generation specifically looking for a more earth friendly products a way to reuse or upcycle the bottle wouldn't hurt.
Nina S.
Lorton, VA
Sweet Pea is one of the best scents Bath and Body Works has ever come out with. It smells amazing and unlike any other scent. It’s very sweet but I haven’t ever met anyone that was repulse by it or anything.
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
I love Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea scents. I have been buying it for over ten years. I like to bounce around to different brands and scents but always seem to go back. It is always so refreshing when I walk outside and smell myself.

Looking for your answer?