BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Luxuries Dancing Waters Eau de Toilette 1.7 fl oz. Fresh green water accord, bamboo leaf, frozen spearmint and watermelon transform into sparkling clear waters swirling with water lilies. Joyful. Breathtaking. Beautiful. Fragrance top... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dayna B.
Dayna B.
Jackson, MN
I loved it, but yet again I love anything and everything Bath and Body Works! It worked so well and held up to what it was supposed too. I'm a first time user and I will definitely be using this again or sure! I wouldn't want a change on it at all!
Eva C.
Eva C.
I love bath and body but this smell is terrible. I'm not sure if it's a men's collection or what. But I know that I wouldn't want to smell it on anyone.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
My husband absolutely loves the light, fresh scent of this! Not overwhelming or too perfumey, not cheap smelling! Crisp, like the ocean, but better!
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
Doral, FL
I used to loooooove this scent when it first came out. I used it everyday. I'm not sure if I just got tired of it or what bit after awhile, the scent started to leave a "raw" unpleasant scent lingering on my body. The more bottles I bought the more I realized it. So now, I can't stand the scent of this perfume