BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® LUSH PINK DRAGONFRUIT Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Absolutely LOVE this product! It's rubs in nicely and smells awesome. I purchased at Bath and Body Works store in Florida. There wasn't very many left in the store. I use it every time I look at it because I have dry skin. I will definitely buy it again." in 9 reviews
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
This is a great product to use. It leaves your skin feeling nice an soft. The only thing about any bath and body product is that the sent doesn't last long. I would but this product agin. Bath an body can be a little pricey but u can catch sales.
Jessica A.
Orlando , Fl
This product is very light on the skin and provides lots of moisture. I'm obsessed with the sweet smile of dragon fruit and pomegranate. I use this every time I get out of the shower. It's a great buy!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is my ALL time favorite bath and body works scent ! I remember going back to the store and getting more & more when they had it. They've only had it for one season and I haven't seen it again. I'm hoping they will make it come back soon!!
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
Tropical, fruity, sweet paradise! I had this in the ultra shea body cream, and now I'm using it in the body lotion. I bought this online when Bath and Body Works was having their semi-annual sale. This is my favorite scent out of the Summer 2015 Brazil line. This lotion smell is mostly fruity/tropical, but it is also sweet. I love it, as I love sweet and fruity scents. This lotion is also very moisturizing, and once I put it on I don't have to think about reapplying it because it is doing it's job. The smell lasts for a few hours ( I feel as if the body cream lasts longer because of how thick is), but even after the smell fades away, it is still moisturizing. Unless you have extremely dry skin, or like a thicker lotion (go for the shea body cream instead) this should be sufficient to get you through the day.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
This is my number one absolute favorite scent that has ever been produced by bath and body works. It's sweet but not too sugary sweet. It a lovely tropical scent that doesn't have a coconut smell like most "tropical scented" lotions have! It's the new 24- hour moisture formula, and it definitely lives up to that. My skin stays nice and smooth all day! The key notes: pink dragonfruit, wild water lilies, pomegranate caipirinha, jungle plum, and passionfruit nectar. Doesn't leave my skin sticky. Love this!!
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
This is my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I bought tons of it when it was being discontinued! I love this product! I suffer from eczema, and as a result have shied away from scented lotions as many caused breakouts. This lotion has not caused any issues! I love the light scent that stays on my skin for hours. I'm cheap, so I never buy full price, but I love that Bath and Body Works always has sales so I can keep using their products! Hope to see this scent again!
Tara B.
I really love this bath and body scent. I have always been a fan of the creams because they are very moisturizing but not too heavy or greasy. My store didn't have a lot of this scent left. I am not sure if it's limited or going to be around awhile but it's definitely a great scent for summer! It's light and clean with a hint of fruit.
Karren N.
I got this a while back. I still have almost the whole bottle. I use to be into scented lotions, however now I'm not into the scents. This lush pink scent is super strong and fruity. So if you like scented lotions go for it. The consistency is thick unlike their other lotions.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
These babies are so moisturizing and when unsay the smell lasts..it lasts! I have a few different smells and they're all fantastic! The Shea butter in them is very luxurious and although it goes on thick it doesn't leave your skin too greasy for too long.
lisa m.
This product leaves you feeling tropical. You can buy this product at any local bath and body works. This body cream has no cons for me. One of its pros is that is last for ever 24! I would definitely keep buying this product over and over!
Lisa B.
Does this lotion soak into the skin well?
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
How do these bath and body works ultra shea body creams compare to victoria secrets ultra hydrating body creams?