BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Jourdan P.
Bath and body works hand soaps are my favorite. They have all kinds of scents and the formula is gentle. I really like the deep cleansing soap with the beads because you get a little exfoliation each time you wash. I do wish they still carried the anti bac formula because I prefer those in the kitchen. Overall it seems like the scents are less appealing than in the past. But it's a great soap non the less.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Lush Bamboo Waterfall Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Viri H.
Hammett, ID
These are the only hand soaps I keep in my house. They smell so amazing and the smell stays witth you even after you have washed your hands. Its not drying and defenitly gives you that "clean" feeling.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I always have bath and body works hand soap in my bathroom. Not only does it get your hands super clean but smells amazing. Plus it's great for guest. No one wants to use a soap that drys your hands out. Plus I have found people to be quite impressed with my different soaps. It's a talking point.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Love this soap! The smell is refreshing without being over the top & it's always affordable with coupons, sales & promotions! A nice lather that rinses off easily. I would recommend this product to a friend!
zenobia l.
Fresno, CA
Just the smell made me want it then when I tried it on ,my skin wasn't dry or sticky at all .
Brianna H.
inisfill
I love love love bath and body works soap. They are affordable and are amazing. They work really well and they all have pleasant smells to them. I love the foam ones they lather really well. I buy these all the time.

Amazon