Bath & Body Works Lucky Love Anti Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Malynda C.Bath & Body Works Lucky Love Anti Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Kristen P.Bath & Body Works Lucky Love Anti Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Nairé E.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Lucky Love Anti Bacterial Hand Gel
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely love bath and body works. Their products leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth, and also refreshed. Their products smell amazing and I always find something new to love. Their anti-bacterial hand gel is amazing and works very well.
Alicia W.
Ware Shoals, SC
I love the way hand gel come in different sizes and different smell. My children love it and take it with them everywhere they goes. I always buy alt Bath & Body at Mall and I like the price like buy 2 and get half price off. I like to try all kind of wonderful smell and my favorite is honeysuckle. I buy one small for taking everywhere with me and buy big size for home so that anyone can use it. I love it and I always get my friends for their birthday and Christmas gifts.
Anna K.
Collegedale, TN
I really didn't like this anti bacterial hand gel! First, the packaging didn't appeal to me. Second, the smell was awful and made me nauseous whenever I tried to use it. Finally, it seemed like some of the ingredients I was allergic to, which hasn't happened with other Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial hand gels I've used. This is not a product I would recommend to anyone.
Karli A.
Springfield, MO
I love these little antibacterial gels for on the go. I keep one attached to my purse with the attachments that you can buy separately. I think all of the scents are pretty good and haven't ever really been put off by any of them. Also work super well for little nephews who like to get dirty but don't have the patience to actually wash their hands!
Melissa R.
Carrollton, TX
These hand sanitizers come in very handy to have around the house, on the go and to travel with. There are so many different scents to pick from and a variety of colors. I've smelled some other sanitize and can't stand the smell of it. These actually smell good. They are great to have in the car or a purse when you have kids and they want to touch everything around them. It gets hands clean, gets rid of those yucky germs and leaves your hands smelling good.
Xica W.
I absolutely love BBW hand sanitizer even though I am pretty sure that there are all sorts of cancer-causing chemicals in this product since there usually are in all products these days. I make a lot of my own personal care products but usually end up buying BBW hand sanitizer. Hey, no one's perfect!

Lucky Love has a fruity but not too sweet smell and even my husband and son have used it on occasion without too much complaining about the smell.
Rachel Y.
San Francisco
I'm not very big on anti bacterial hand gel, but I use it none the less because it keeps my hands clean. It smelled nice, but then again bath and body work sanitizer always smell nice. These were very affordable for me and not pricey at all. I think it could be much more smooth, not only when you squeeze it out, but also when you rub it on your hands. Again, I didn't like the metallic like smell, which is why I'm not big into hand sanitizers.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
As a upcoming nurse i have to carry hand sanitizer with me because you never know what is out there. it is vital to keep your hands cleaned and washed as frequently as possible. The sent is an extra plus for me. i would recommend this to other people who are looking for something extra to your ordinary sanitizer.
Lorrielle D.
Kent, OH
I love the anti bacterial hand gel because it is convenient. It did mean my expectations and it also smells great. Very affordable and not pricey for those on a budget. I buy mine at Bath and body works but u can also find it at Five and Below. I would like to know if it actually works better then other hand gels
Luz Paola M.
I love its smell and the cleanliness it gives to my hands, I like its packaging because I can take it with me in the wallet and in the automobile, it is small and easy to carry! Perfect! Love it! I recommend it!