Bath & Body Works® Love Hearts & Flowers 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Daneishalys S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative gold lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I got this candle on my honeymoon and it was perfect! It has a great sensuous smell, but it's not super floral-y (I prefer fruity cents over floral..so...) I will definitely be re-purchasing this when I run out. Has notes of cherry blossoms, fresh strawberries and sweet tonka (whatever that is! )
Daneishalys S.
Orlando, FL
This candle is amazing is from Bath and Bodyworks it's a scented candle it's called love hearts and flowers. This convalesces you so much time it's 100% guaranteed love it or your money back. It lasts a really really long time. I've had it since Valentine's Day two years ago.
Kennedy S.
This was a nice candle with a well balanced blend of fruity & floral scents. It didn't have a very strong throw, so it would be best suited for a small room.
lizz c.
I love this, i can't even describe the smell but it's so happy, and beautiful it folks the home with this great smell
Paige B.
I Got this for a Christmas gift and love it. Great smell and lasts long.its my favorite