BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Pucker up with a passionate blend of berry pink shimmer and illuminating shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
VERONICA C.
I like how it made my lips feel. It was very glowy. My lips were soft and kissable. ❤❤❤💋. It stop my lips from being very dry. I am very satisfied with the product.
Terri B.
I love this. Its my new favorite. I just recently bought it and I had to go back and buy and extra so I could keep one in my purse ans one in my make up bag!
wendy d.
Stamford, CT
They have so many great stuff you can decide for one and the continuous sales are excellent for both men ans women
Jessica C.
Belfry
I love Bath and Body Works brands. I love the scents and the flavors with the lip gloss.