Bath & Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Delinda B.Bath & Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Margaret C.Bath & Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Margaret C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Candy-coat lips with gold shimmer and illuminating shine! Our mouthwatering formula locks in moisture as it delivers delicious flavor, ultra-sheer color and sparkling shimmer. A must-have accessory for lips! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super cute and smells great!! Easy to carry around and applies very smooth and makes lips feel soft like marshmallows. I have bought this a few times and cant get enough. I would buy this again and i would recommend
Margaret C.
I love this product, but there is one huge problem. It's so sticky that it won't apply. And it almost slides off my lips! I love it otherwise though!
Varah T.
I've been using this flavor for quite some while and actually like it in the place of lipstick. It taste great and gives your lips a subtle shine. It also smells wonderful
DOWNSIDE: it only last for a few hours, sometimes less if your eat/chew on your lip pretty often while wearing it
Annie W.
Douglasville, GA
Bath and Body Works makes a ton of lip glosses that smell AND taste good! The marshmallow and the vanilla are two of my favorites. They're both sparkly and go on slightly transparen't or with a small bit of color so it more enhances your lip color rather than creates one.
amy s.
B&BW have my favorite lip glosses. This one is in my top 5. They aren't too sticky. They add the perfect amount of shine. They are super hydrating and moisturizing. This smells so good.
Khaliyah R.
Fort Stewart, GA
This was a fantastic product because it moisturized my lips so well! It also makes them shine and smells delicious. I loved this product and would buy it again!
Amanda L.
Absolutely love this flavor and how my lips look full and plush afterward this is the best lip gloss . Bath and body works lip gloss is the bomb
Jennifer J.
So yummy and anything from Bath & Body Works is awesome. The only bad thing is thing not to lick my lips lol
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I like using this product , I like how it's creamy and it has that sweet scent to it.
Alexa G.
Springfield, MA
I love this it's not too much just enough for a natural look. Goes on smooth and lasts very long.