BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mouth-watering formula locks in moisture as it delivers creamy, puffed marshmallow flavor and adds a pop to your pout with crystal clear shimmer! SKU:ADIB00GNXZ0I0 see more...

Andree D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Other more...
This lip gloss just reminds me of high school! When like all of your friends would compare scents during homeroom - no? Just me, that’s cool 😎. Anyways, they give you a nice clear, glossy lip but they are quite sticky so that whole thing where your hair sticks to your mouth, that’s definitely gonna happen. They do smell nice though and I have all the happy fuzzy memories associated with them.
Keiana J.
Stevens Point
So this is my go to lipgloss it makes my lips extra soft and smells like a vanilla ice cream! I fell in love with this lipgloss. It gives my lip the gloss it needs all day once I apply it and I feel very confident wearing it please try it you won’t be disappointed the only thing that is an issue is that this brand in particular is very a sticky lipgloss other than that I love it!
Jennifer N.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Review for: Other more...
Love this lips gloss! I’m Obsessed with the peppermint one! It smells very nice and gives a cooling Sensation to the lips which I love! It has a glitter shimmer to it and is easy to apply! Might me a little on the more Expensive side to some but it’s totally worth it!!!!
Hannah. B.
Portales
This lip gloss is super minty and feels so cooling on the lips. It’s easy to put too much on and get goopy, but if you don’t put too much on, it looks wonderful. Plus it makes me feel like I have fresh breath all day.
Kendall K.
I had this stuff years ago and really loved it. I remember the taste and smell were incredible. The color and shine were great too. It’s very sticky, but that’s to be expected of most lip glosses. I need to try to look into picking up another tube of this sometime!
Tifanie🌸 R.
This stuff smells heavenly and tastes delicious! It’s not like I eat it or anything, but you taste it on your lips! I wish they would sell this year round, but they don’t and that’s one down side, so stock up when you can I guess!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This was probably my favorite lip gloss by BBW. I was so sad when it was discontinued. Still hoping they will bring this and the body care back out. The packaging is gorgeous. It's easy to apply. Very shiny. Tasted like berries.
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
This has sparkles and is a little sticky. I actually use this to help exfoliate my lips. I put on a fair amount, wait 5 minutes, then wipe away with a washcloth. I wouldn’t purchase it over another product though.
Jessie M.
Havelock, NC
It’s my favorite scent at bath and body works I have this in lotions, body wash, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and body mist. This is a great add to my obsession. and you can buy it online or in store which I love
Leilanie🌻💋🦋 J.
providence
This Amazing makes your lips nourished and feeling great gives them n what’s amazing makes your lips nourished and feeling great gives them Glossy and nursed goes to Full extent and is the best rate it a 10
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Is this product too oily or sticky?
Michele F.
Can I still buy this? If so where?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
can i find it in canada stores because i think these are discontinued
Alma C.
Humble, TX
Is the scent overpowering? I remember giving the lotion a sniff and thought it's too sweet to my liking

Amazon