BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mouth-watering formula locks in moisture as it delivers creamy, puffed marshmallow flavor and adds a pop to your pout with crystal clear shimmer! SKU:ADIB00GNXZ0I0 see more...

Keiana J.
Stevens Point
So this is my go to lipgloss it makes my lips extra soft and smells like a vanilla ice cream! I fell in love with this lipgloss. It gives my lip the gloss it needs all day once I apply it and I feel very confident wearing it please try it you won’t be disappointed the only thing that is an issue is that this brand in particular is very a sticky lipgloss other than that I love it!
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
This is my all time favorite scent from bath and body works so I was super happy when I found this lip gloss in stores!! It’s clear with glitter and it leaves your lips super glossy. The only down part is it’s a little sticky which some people don’t exactly like. It was expensive for such a small amount but I love it!!
Hannah. B.
Portales
This lip gloss is super minty and feels so cooling on the lips. It’s easy to put too much on and get goopy, but if you don’t put too much on, it looks wonderful. Plus it makes me feel like I have fresh breath all day.
Kendall K.
Fremont , IN
I had this stuff years ago and really loved it. I remember the taste and smell were incredible. The color and shine were great too. It’s very sticky, but that’s to be expected of most lip glosses. I need to try to look into picking up another tube of this sometime!
Tifanie🌸 R.
This stuff smells heavenly and tastes delicious! It’s not like I eat it or anything, but you taste it on your lips! I wish they would sell this year round, but they don’t and that’s one down side, so stock up when you can I guess!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This was probably my favorite lip gloss by BBW. I was so sad when it was discontinued. Still hoping they will bring this and the body care back out. The packaging is gorgeous. It's easy to apply. Very shiny. Tasted like berries.
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
This has sparkles and is a little sticky. I actually use this to help exfoliate my lips. I put on a fair amount, wait 5 minutes, then wipe away with a washcloth. I wouldn’t purchase it over another product though.
Jessie M.
Havelock, NC
It’s my favorite scent at bath and body works I have this in lotions, body wash, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and body mist. This is a great add to my obsession. and you can buy it online or in store which I love
Kennedy S.
Cleveland
I love just about any lip gloss by bath and body works!! This vanilla bean tastes amazing!!! Right now I have the cotton candy lip gloss on my key chain in a cute little frog lip gloss holder! Super cute.
Alexandra G.
I like the product, but it’s not my favorite one. In my opinion, it leaves your lips super sticky which can be annoying. But the smell of it is super good. It kind of met my expectations, and I think I would buy it again.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Is this product too oily or sticky?
Michele F.
Can I still buy this? If so where?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
can i find it in canada stores because i think these are discontinued
Alma C.
Humble, TX
Is the scent overpowering? I remember giving the lotion a sniff and thought it's too sweet to my liking

Amazon