Bath & Body Works Limoncello Candle uploaded by Lauren M.Bath & Body Works Limoncello Candle uploaded by Erin H.Bath & Body Works Limoncello Candle uploaded by Semaria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #64 in Candles

Kay K.
Bath & Body Works' 3-wick Candle in Limoncello is a great candle. The lemon scent is very vibrant and will awaken your senses! And as usual, the burn time is 30+ hours which is great for the price. My only complaint is that after a few hours, the scent becomes a bit overpowering since there's definitely some sweetness to it. Not a horrible thing but for someone who prefers to burn a candle in one go, this wasn't for me.
I received this candle from a coworker for Christmas and it's one of the best gifts. It smells heavenly and the delicious smell stays in the air even when not being burned. I'm so glad I received it because it's not something I would've bought for myself but I'm so glad to have discovered it this way!
Ariel M.
Beckley, WV
The Limoncello candle is by far one of my favorite candles that bath and body Works carries. I leave the candles in my bathroom as well as my kitchen to keep my home smelling dash and clean and fresh all day long. I use the larger candles so I don't have to buy as often.
Bethany P.
Mooresville, IN
Everything that Bath and Body Works sells in the Limoncello smells amazing. It is one of those scents that jumps out at you. When the candle is lit you smell it, when you put the hand sanitizer/hand cream on you smell it. It is a clean and lemony smell.
Manal H.
I love all bath and body works candles. Currently this one is placed in my bathroom. You light it and in an instant the smell is all over the bathroom. Very affordable. I recommend it to any one. I love it
Lindsey P.
Rochester , NY
If you love the fresh scent of lemons this set from Bath and Body is the bomb! I have the candle the soap and the lotion, 8 always keep them stocked in my kitchen for that fresh aroma alllll the times
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
I can't say enough about how much I love this scent. Lemon is my favorite and the Limoncello scent from Bath & Body Works is awesome! It is also great in their hand santizers.
Karen M.
Townville, SC
Nothing feels more like the holidays than candles lit around the house that smells so good. The 3 wicks candles are very long lasting and will go on forever! Love this scent!
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
I love this fresh sweet lemon smelling candle. It is just the right Amount of lemon and sweetness. Great summer or anytime scent. I like in my bathrooms
Megan R.
This candle is one of my faves. If you love lemon scents, go get one! It smells divine! It lasts so long and fills up an entire room!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?