BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Effervescent Lemon Zest, Verbena Blossoms, Lily of the Valley

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Sam M.
Portland, OR
I love this candle! I love fresh citrusy scents and this candle is absolutely perfect. I burn it all year round even though it's more of a summery scent! Bath and body works candles are my absolute favorite as well, I love that they have three wicks so that they burn evenly. Highly recommend this!
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again! Love the lemon scent!
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
I love lemon scents and Bath and Body Works sure has a large range of them! This is one of my favorite lemon scents from them, however. I like it because it smells like simple, fresh, crisp lemon without other scents thrown in the mix like some other candles. I would definitely recommend this for a Spring or Summer candle!
Jordyn U.
This is the perfect kitchen candle because the scent is so light, clean, and fresh. It's not overpowering but it does fill a room, which is nice. You can typically find a sale or coupon for B&BW so it's a great deal with those!
Francesca O.
Omg ❤ I've never been much of a candle person but this lemon verbena is ️amazing ! It smells so clean! Absolutely buying this again!
selena j.
This candle smells sooo good!! So good that I don't even want to light it too much lol. I definitely recommend !