BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Lemon Signature Vanillas Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml) Our Summer Vanillas Body Lotion, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. Smooth over body to quench parched skin and lightly fragrance with a bright blend of refreshing lemon and cool vanilla that's the essence of sparkling summer sun. Key Fragrance Notes: Burst of Fresh Lemon, Sparkling Citron, Whipped Vanilla

A Bright Blend of Refreshing Lemon and Cool Vanilla that's the Essence of Sparkling Summer Sun
Fortified with Super Conditioning Shea Butter, Fast Absorbing Jojoba Oil & Protective Vitamin E
Non-Greasy, Sheer Formula Absorbs Quickly to leave skin Soft, Smooth, and Beautifully Fragrant
Contains 3 Full Sized 8 oz Bottles
Bath & Body Works Signature Vanillas Collection

Sandra L.
Peoria, AZ
Bath and Body Works will always be one of the best body products ever! The scent is amazing and strong. The body lotion also moisturizes my dry skin and keeps it hydrated! Not a lot of moisturisers would do that. Highly recommended.
Mireya Nina R.
USA
Fast absorbing... that leave me a incredible soft skin this is one of my favorites lotions of bath and body works... I got this one 1 year ago and I still having that...
Liz D.
N Tazewell, VA
This is my very favorite scent! It's so moisturizing but very gentle on sensitive skin I even use it on my daughter it's in a cute little bottle. It's my first time using this scent. It I've been buying bath and body works for years love them
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
A very sweet and fruity scent. This makes your skin very soft, and the smell lasts . I love the pretty yellow bottle and this is even gentle enough for my daughter who’s six.
Kali K.
York, SC
This lotion is my favorite of any lemon smell there is. To me it doesn't really smell like lemons, but it smells like fruit loops and it's really good. Not over powering by any means, but a light scent that leaves you wanting to eat it!
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
This is THE best scent from Bath and Body Works, hands down. This product used to come out every summer, but now is only offered during their summer sale and is hard to snag. If you see this, you must try it! It's a great value because you can get one of these for around $3. This scent lasts all day long and smells amazing. If you've tried any Bath and Body Works lotion, you will find it to be of the same quality.
Catherine C.
College Sta, TX
This has been my go to lotion for years and years. It smells fantastic, and isn't overly greasy on my skin. It works well too! I don't use a ton at a time, so a bottle usually lasts me around 6-10 months depending on the season. I would definitely recommend stocking up when it is on sale! The other lemon products are also fantastic.
Tavia P.
Johnstown, PA
This lotion gives the absolute best smell . One thing I don't like about the lotion is it is a bit hard to rub in but eventually it will which is great. The aroma of this is incredible which is what I love about mostly all the bath and body works lotions! The smell of the lemon and vanilla is so strong and amazing !!
Tamara K.
Albemarle, NC
I love this lotion. I don't use lotion much because it makes my skin feel super oily and gross but this lotion doesn't. It makes me feel soft. I love the smell of the lotion too. Lemon is my favorite everything. The only bad thing I can say about this is I can't find it anywhere near me.
Shamoyi M.
Okay so I did NOT know this line had so many fragrances or I would have them all. I only have the lemon and the apricot but oh my lord they smell heavenly! they stay on well and the scent literally complements any fragrance you're wearing! I hope they don't ever discontinue these because Id love to get some more when they do the 3.50 deal!

back