BY BATH & BODY WORKS

lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
Bath and body works products are my favorites! I have used their sprays and lotions for years! I prefer those to actual perfume. The Lemon Pomegranate is one of my choice fragrances! It has such a fresh clean scent and it is very refreshing. I have been pleased with everything I have tried in this scent and would definitely repurchase!
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
I love the Shea butter mixed with the pomegranate and lemon body butter scrub is awesome. It is a refreshing mix that afterwards leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I usually use this about once a week.  I would recommend it to someone who enjoys the smell of lemon and pmegranate and needs a scrub.
Libby M.
Sanford, NC
I have the body butter of this and it's incredible. I was a little worried about the scent at first but I've fallen in love with it! Makes my skin super soft too
Jordan F.
This is definitely a distinct smell. I mean that in a good way! It's fresh, fruity, and reminds me of summer! As always, it has the creamy consistency that Bath and Body offers with all of their products. I feel it's reasonably priced for sure! Worth your money! But what isn't worth your money at bath and body?!?
Chrissy H.
I loveeee this body scrub! The crystals don't dissolve or melt too quickly, which has always been my biggest problem with other body scrubs. It works wonders on my elbows, knees, feet, everywhere! It leaves my skin feeling so soft, and the smell it absolutely perfect! Love everything about this product (as I do with most all Bath & Body Works !)
Naomy R.
Florence , AZ
All of bath and body works lotions and scrubs are amazing, well heck all their products are amazing period!! I love their scrubs, it give you that deep clean with the sweet everlasting scents of whatever scent you chose!
M G.
Westerville, OH
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lotion. The combination of lemon and pomegranate makes for a beautiful scent. Makes me feel relaxed. Love the prices and sales at bath and body so it's very affordable . I will get three more next time I go
Caresse H.
Newark, OH
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and works really well on my skin. It has made my skin so soft. Unlike most scented soaps I have used, the scent doesn't fade away.
Kelly W.
This is a wonderful smelling scrub from Bath and Body Works! It smells sweet and clean! It's my favorite scrub! I wish they kept this in stock year round.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Love bath send body works sugar scrub, stuff is amazing and makes my skin super soft and hydrated, this is one of those things I cannot go without