Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

Fall in love at first mist with conditioning aloe and artisan fragrance inspired by hand-picked ingredients! Our carefully designed bottle and sophisticated pump let you lavishly splash or lightly spritz our newest scents, crafted to surprise and delight.

A light as air blend of lemon crème, red pomegranates and iced raspberries topped with white woods and peony petals.

Price?
Does it give you a headache?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Fine Fragrance Mist!
Damaris O.
This is one of my signature scents, I feel like its perfect for several seasons. I use it for almost all year round except winter. I honestly don't have any complaints about this scent. It was given to me as a gift so I have to see if it is still available in stores. If it is, I will definitely purchase again.
Mia T.
Rockford, MI
Oh my gosh this is my absolute favorite perfume ever made it smells like some kind of fruity sorbet, I wear it all of the time and i always get compliments on it [product:bath-&-body-works-lemon-pomegranate-cream-fine-fragrance-mist]
Aimee D.
This smells amazing, I brought my grandmother one last Christmas and and had to buy me one too, it's has a great secant of lemon and pomegranate. I really recommend it if you like a tangy smell but also a fresh smell. I used this product over 3 times and encourage others to buy it
Izzy G.
This is my absolute favorite summer scent! It's such a nice fruity scent. Lasts for a long time and you can really smell the lemon. The pomegranate doesn't really shine through as much as I'd like, but the lemon smells good enough for me to forgive that.
Randa F.
Cypress, TX
This is my go-to everyday fragrance. One time they stopped selling it and I paid double the actual price just to get it resale online. But it’s back people!! Stock up because this stuff is the bomb!!
Rachel H.
Hunlock Creek
This product smells amazing! Escpesially in the summer time! 10/10 would recommend. I've never smelt anything quite like this before. A little goes a long way! I've had one bottle for a few months and I'm only half way through! Theres nothing to improve in this formula.
Tara W.
Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tara W.
My ALL TIME FAVORITE! It smells AMAZING you guys! If you are looking for a good perfume that isn’t strong but also smells really feminine and last all day I highly recommend this one. The smell of the lemons and pomegranate together is the greatest combination ever. It smells like a pomegranate lemonade. I highly recommend!! Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Fine Fragrance Mist
Colette M.
Monrovia, CA
This is the closest thing to heaven on earth. I absolutely love this spray and well the lotion and cream and body was as well lol. It’s my hands down number one favorite and my go to always. I always get compliments on how amazing it smells. I’m so sad they discontinued it. #bringitback
Emilie S.
Lakewood, OH
I used it all! Not one drop left, literally! Smells like a jolly rancher and I received so many compliments as well! Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Fine Fragrance Mist they stopped selling them in stores because its seasonal!
Official S.
Tulsa
Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Official S.
The smell is just amazing!! I’m giving it 3 stars only because it doesn’t last on your body more than 15 minutes. After this, I haven’t gotten any other body sprays/mists in bath and body works because they don’t last.