BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works "Lemon Chiffon Tart" 8 fl oz Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap~ From the 2014 Sweet Shop Collection~ Limited Edition, Discontinued & Hard to find! No longer sold in stores! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Lemon Chiffon Tart Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I already love Bath and Body Works, and I always have the deep cleansing soaps for the kitchen so I can easily wash my hands well while I am cooking. There's always sales on these, so I stock up on my favorites when I can! I even give them away to friends!
Laiken M.
I love bath and body works soaps. They always smells amazing and don't dry out your hands. They are a great price too
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love these foaming hand soaps! I repurchase these over and over again especially when they have deals
Erin P.
London, ON
LOVE the smell of this hand soap! We always go to bath and body works for hand soap, even my kids love using it, it usually lasts about a month!