BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with irresistible recipes.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Lemon Chiffon Tart Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
My son bought me the gift bag last Mother's Day & I never opened any of the items due to stocking up @ Christmas with other scents I loved. 10 months later I look in the bag & pull this one out. I bake cakes for a living! This soap smells just like lemon & vanilla cream! I had to track it down & stock up since Bath & Body Works don't sale it anymore.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I already love Bath and Body Works, and I always have the deep cleansing soaps for the kitchen so I can easily wash my hands well while I am cooking. There's always sales on these, so I stock up on my favorites when I can! I even give them away to friends!
Laiken M.
I love bath and body works soaps. They always smells amazing and don't dry out your hands. They are a great price too
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love these foaming hand soaps! I repurchase these over and over again especially when they have deals
Erin P.
London, ON
LOVE the smell of this hand soap! We always go to bath and body works for hand soap, even my kids love using it, it usually lasts about a month!

back