Bath & Body Works Leaves Wallflowers Fragrance Refill

by Bath & Body Works

Home fragrance that lasts for weeks and weeks! Pair with a Wallflowers plug and enjoy the scent of Crisp Red Apple, Golden Nectar & Warm Clove Spice with Essential Oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Leaves Wallflowers Fragrance Refill!
Tara G.
Hammonton, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fall scent that bath and body works has! I buy this every year during fall because I love the scent. This is definitely affordable especially when bath and body works have their sales. I definitely recommend if your favorite scents are related to fall!
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite fall scent from B&BW. It has amazing throw and pairs well with other scents that I might be burning. It helps these things are always on sale because they don’t last very long
Georgia M.
Turnersville, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent! I love the smell of this candle so i figured i would give the wallflower scent a chance! I am glad i did! The smell is great! Smells just fall enough without being too overwhelming. I use it in my work office and it is just perfect!
Christina W.
Athens, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Anytime I use this fragrance, I get so many compliments!!! It is my #1 go-to scent in the fall and I buy in bulk when this one is released each year. Anytime I need a comforting smell during the year, I grab this one. It smells of fresh fall, spice and everything Fall in one scent.

Looking for your answer?