BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Candles

Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
This is the #1 scent on my list of favorites. I love bath and body work candles, most smell amazing, but this one is THE BEST. My fiancé picked this one out while shopping one Saturday a couple of years ago and he claimed it smelled sooooo good. I smelled it and it was a done deal. I bought 3 of them and headed home to burn one! I was in love as soon as I lit the candle! It was so strong smelling, which I like. Why buy candles if you can't handle the smell filling the house? Lol! I burn this all year round, but the best time is fall! Also, look for coupons on retailmenot before going up to the register! Bath and Body always has at least 20% off your purchase! It's great to use when the candles are already on sale, because it brings the price down even more. Everyone loves a good deal!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love to burn my Leaves candle in the fall and winter.  It has a cinnamon undertone and reminds me so much of burning leaves.  The scent of this reminds me of campfires and family gatherings.  It isn't too sweet and would be a great gift for a guy who likes his house to smell nice.
Michelle G.
This is by far the most autumnal candle I have ever purchased and continue to repurchase. I am not a huge fan of very sweet pumpkin or cookie scented candles for the holidays. They are just too repugnant for my preference. Leaves is that perfect balance of warmth and cinnamon for the Fall season. It is coziness in a glass jar. If you're having guests for Thanksgiving, then this is the candle you are going to want to light in your home. Another similar candle I purchase recently from their collection is called Cinnamon and it is a nice alternative if you cannot find Leaves in stores. Go get this!
Alexis L.
Rochester
Are you on the search for the perfect Fall candle? Look no further! This is one of my go to Fall candles. The scent is not too overwhelming, but it does fill up a hole room which I love when searching for the perfect candle. The candles are a bit pricey unless you have a coupon or buy them on sale.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite candle. I always hit Bath & Body Works when they have their candle sale. It's the best time to hit them really. I love the scent of this candle. I don't love the price. I think it's too high normally. That's why I always recommend hitting them on a sale.
Lilly N.
Chelan
This is one of my all time favorite candles to burn in the fall! It makes me so so happy whenever I get to light this candle in September. It makes my house feel and smell so cozy, and the smell of it really lasts and makes the whole house smell amazing!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love this fall scent. It has a spiced fall scent with a slight hint of sweet apple cider to it. These candles give a scent throw like no other, I used to buy cheap candles and was never satisfied with them. Ever since i started buying B&BW candles, I get compliments on the way my house smells, and everytime I walk out and back into the room getting hit with the smell is soo satisfying. Definitely worth the money, I don't ever buy them at full price since they always have sales going on.
Jessica U.
Fort Madison, IA
This is our go to scent in our home during the fall. We try to stay away from the sweeter scents, and Leaves evokes the perfect memories of the season without the house smelling like artificial baked goods. We get a lot of compliments from guests on this scent. We find Bath and Body Works candles to be on par or better than more expensive brands, and the scent covers a lot of square footage.
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
I didn't actually own this candle, my roommate did, but we both loved it. Constantly burned it in the fall and when it ran out I tried to buy another one, but it was out of season. I'll have to see when it come back on because it smells great. The 3 wick candles last a long time and the smell can travel through the whole house, definitely worth the price.
Crystal G.
Anyone have this candle? (:
Karla P.
How long this candle last for you? I can make it last maximum for 2 months ahaha smells so good
Susmita U.
london
Do they sell these in the UK
Mel G.
What does this candle smell like?
Bailey L.
Rossville, GA
What's your favorite fall candle?? Mine's Leaves from Bath and Body Works! Bath & Body Works Leaves 3 Wick Candle